) - :

Impatiently tapping his fingers around, leaning back in his seat and letting out a long and deep breath as he parked the car.

He eyed the building, taking another deep breath before getting out and ringing the doorbell for a few times after no one answered.

"Yes I'm here!.. Stop ringing the doorbell kook.." Yoongi said as he opened the door and now stared at Jungkook who had his finger still pressed on the doorbell, not moving it for an second.

".. Sure. So you're ready?" the taller asked, a small excited smile on his lips as Yoongi nodded and started walking, the bunny leading Yoongi to his car to which Yoongi could only look a bit surprised at the younger.

".. You can drive?"

"Of course I can. Anyways, we're gonna meet the others near the entrance." Jungkook said and opened the door for Yoongi, the smaller getting in followed by Jungkook.

A quiet car ride, Yoongi every now and then looking at Jungkook and watching him drive.

He did look kind of cool while he drove, though Yoongi now didn't want to get too invested and may end up staring at the younger.

Car stopping, Jungkook parking, both getting out of the car and not even two second after the bunny had his car locked, Taehyung was jumping on the bunny boys back.

"WATERPARK! WATERPARK! COME ON KOOK CARRY ME!"

"AHHHHH! YOU'RE GONNA KILL MY BACK ONE DAY!"

"Ohh is someone too weak to carry Tae?" Jimin teasingly asked, walking towards them with Hoseok besides him.

"Too weak!? I'm not too weak!"

So Taehyung got what he wanted, Jungkook carrying him inside the Waterpark and annoying the fuck out of Jungkook by sometimes covering his eyes with his hands only to eventually regret it himself when Jungkook fell, making Tae fall as well.

".. Fucking hell are you dumb" Hoseok mumbled as he just passed them, after paying walking to the changing rooms, followed by Jimin and Yoongi.

"Hey wait for us!" Jungkook yelled, pulling Taehyung with him.

Black swimming trunks, sunglasses on, towel on his shoulder and bag in his one hand while checking his messages with his other.

"Waiting for us? Let's search a nice spot." Jimin hummed as he looked at Jungkook who now looked up from his phone.

"Alright, how about back there?" Jungkook asked pointing in an direction.

"Ohh~ someone has been working out" Hoseok said with a big smile on his face as he looked at Jungkook, patting the males shoulder as if proud.

"Not bad right? Fuck 6 pack, this is an 8 pack! Feel blessed to see that in person" Jungkook grinned before jolting back when jimin slapped his stomach.

"THAT HURT YOU GNOME!"

"Well now my hand hurts as well you gym rat!" Jimin cursed back, holding onto his own hand that was burning after the hard slap against Jungkooks stomach muscles.

Hoseok only could laugh as Jungkook shook his head and look around.

Tons of people, some kids, mostly teenagers, some parents, however no one who really catched his eye yet.

Hand on his bare stomach skin only to realize something.
He'd see Yoongi shirtless again.

Gosh it really was a good idea to ask him to join.

And after a few more seconds finally the smaller male was standing in front of him.

Jungkook having an intense stare at him, however, that stare rather being on the shirt Yoongi wore.

"come on guys! Let's search a spot!" Taehyung said and pulled jimin along, Hoseok joining them and Jungkook and Yoongi also joining.

Perhaps Jungkook was feeling too excited for no reason.
Yoongi wearing an shirt with his swimming trunks, now sitting peacefully on one of the chairs and instead of enjoying the water or any of the fun slides he just stared at his phone.

Jungkook sitting besides him and nibbling on his bottom lip as he watched Taehyung and Jimin play in the water.

Damn did he wanna join them, but he also really didn't wanna leave the smaller even if what Yoongi was doing was awfully boring for his hyper and impatient mind.

"Don't you wanna join them?" Yoongi eventually asked after he noticed Jungkook who kept staring at Jimin and Taehyung.

".. No.. No I'm good here." Jungkook hummed, leaning back even though he leant back up after just two seconds and kept fiddling with his hands.

"Why don't you join them.. While I'm staying here and make sure that everything is secure, yeah?" The cat boy asked, as if trying to convince Jungkook to finally leave him and have his fun.

"You're sure?"Jungkook asked, the small nod being enough for the younger to finally jump up and join both jimin and Taehyung.

Yoongi looked at his phone for a while, only to end up watching Jungkook and the other two, pretty much smiling to himself at some things they did.

So stupid and completely childish, yet Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the bunny boy whenever he'd laugh so happily while annoying Taehyung or Jimin.

"Want some as well?" Hoseok asked who sat back down, holding some fries towards Yoongi who now focused on Hobi.

The older took one, eating it and leaning back again looking around.

"You aren't the type to visit such a place aren't you? Why did you really join?" Hoseok asked out of nowhere, Yoongi turning his head and looking a bit caught at the taller.

".. There wasn't.. A specific reason" Yoongi mumbled, Hoseok following the direction of his eyes to end up looking at Jungkook.

".. I do think there was a reason.. Say is Jungkook even your type?"

"my type?.. I guess I like someone mature.. Someone who's.. Nice in general I suppose?" Yoongi spoke a bit unsure himself, Hoseok slowly nodding his head and starting to smile a little.

"That's a very vague description.. Anyways.. Want some ice cream?"

"Sure"

Just one minute Jungkook was focused on something else. One minute..and Yoongi already was gone.

His focus now completely off again, looking around for the smaller male and ignoring Taehyung and Jimin who kept splashing him.

Walking around, his eyes moving back and forth as Jungkook tried to spot the small cat like boy.
Why was he stressing himself out that much? Yoongi was just gone for one minute and he immediately started to get nervous as if someone could steal the smaller from him if he wasn't around him all the time.