C-:

(Sorry for not updating :'D. I was at the ateez concert, totally recommend it if ur not broke)

Have a pink mingi

Good day

Again on the couch, Jungkook inside the kitchen and returning with a bottle of water.

"So Mr. Soon CEO can I finally return to work tomorrow?" Yoongi asked, leaning back as Jungkook sat down and for a moment looked like he was thinking.

"You really think you're capable of working already? How much did you sleep tonight? Did you even sleep? You already was awake when I woke up." Jungkook now asked, as if interrogation the smaller.

Yoongi letting out a small sigh as if annoyed by the question.
"I'm not even tired! If I'd have any troubles I'd tell you." Yoongi now said ignoring how Jungkook kept leaning closer to him.

"Would you..? If you sleep properly tonight I'll let you go" Jungkook simply decided, quickly pecking the smallers lips and then taking a sip of his water.

Sleep.
Seemed so easy. Yoongi really liked sleeping, but the last few days he really couldn't sleep well.
His brain may hadn't taken notice of it yet too much, but his body slowly was.

Dinner, cuddling a bit and trying to somehow sleep.

Falling asleep wasn't even the problem, rather staying asleep.

20 minutes and he was awake once again.
He tried it so many times the last few days but it really was no use at all.
The more he couldn't sleep the more he thought of the dreams, the more he thought of them the higher the possibility that he kept dreaming about it.
It was like an endless cycle that wouldn't end.

"You're not asleep are you..?"

A silence, Jungkook only letting out a sigh as he looked towards Yoongi who had his back turned to him.

"does that dream really keep you awake? Are you still thinking about it?" Jungkook asked quietly, Yoongi slowly turning around and humming a bit.

"I can't get it out of my head.. I really wanna know if something like that happened or if my brain just came up with something random.. Even if I was running away from who the fuck? It doesn't add up"

"You really should stop thinking about it."

"I can't though. I really am trying but I keep dreaming of it and then I only think more and-"

"Want me to get you on other thoughts?" Jungkook asked, Yoongi furrowing his eyebrows and turning back around to turn his back to Jungkook.

"I don't think your stupid jokes are gonna make me think less about it."

"I never said anything about jokes."

"Huh?" a irritated look on Yoongis face, only for his eyes to widen as he felt Jungkooks lips on his neck.

"what are you doing.. Kook? Jungkook..? Stop playing around already." The older sighed, only for the taller to now wrap his arms around him before he could somehow escape.

"Nope, you got yourself in this now." The bunny boy said, the smile on his lips only growing wider as he kept placing small kisses on Yoongis neck.

"You literally are doing this without me even agree-Ah! Fucking hell did you just bite me!?"

A small yell to which Yoongi only got laughter in return, kook slowly humming.

"I did. Will leave a pretty little mark on your neck."

Jungkook really just marked Yoongi like some kind of dog marking its territory.
Somehow it didn't surprise the smaller anymore though.

Another few kisses and Yoongi trying to relax and ignore the tallers small chuckles.

Jungkook meanwhile Was having his fun, not holding back to kiss up and down Yoongis neck.
How often he had imagined this, just him and Yoongi, not getting disturbed and having the smaller all to himself.

Hands slowly moving towards the other's hips and carefully sliding a hand underneath Yoongis shirt onto his stomach before moving it on his waist.

A small nibble, Yoongi mumbling some curse words yet not doing anything and just letting the taller since this wasn't even that horrible.
Perhaps a bit more intimate than Yoongi was used to but nothing to yet panic about.

That went on for good a few minutes, the smaller slowly growing fond of it only to be surprised by Jungkook sitting up.

Yoongi turning around only to look a bit lost at the taller who was starting to unbutton his pajama shirt.

".. What are you doing?"

Jungkook now stopping and looking at Yoongi for a few seconds just as lost before a small smile made its way back on his lips.

"Sorry.. Do you wanna do it?"

"Do what?"

"Take my shirt off"

"Why would i-"

Before he could finish talking Jungkook already grabbed his hand and placed it on his shirt.

"Go on. I'm okay just watching."

Perhaps this wasn't in the directions Yoongi had thought this was going in.

Looking at Jungkook who waited patiently, hesitantly starting to open one after another Button.

"There you go. I'll take this slow and gentle for you. Or do you like it fast and rough? You decide kitten."

Jungkook watching the smaller who looked kind of overwhelmed by the situation, eyes moving up and down from Jungkooks face towards his bare upper body, the taller fully taking off the shirt and pulling Yoongi with ease on his lap not helping the smaller one bit.

Jungkook was attractive.
Very attractive.
Not only his looks but his whole vibe simply fit the situation so well.

"Kitten, Answer me. If you won't say anything I'll decide."

"I-Kook.. What exactly are you planning to do?" Yoongi now asked instead of giving an answer, the taller putting his hands on Yoongis waist and giving it a small squeeze.

"I'm trying to get you on other thoughts. Just like I said. We can do whatever you like, I won't cross your boundaries, just tell me when I'm going too far and I'll stop."

Just a tick less nervous. Yoongi nodding his head and taking one of Jungkooks hands in his to hold it.

A short silence, Yoongi staring at their hands before looking back up at the bunny boy.

So pure and adorable.
So small and fragile.

It only took a few words of Yoongis, to some even not more than a simple sentence, but to Jungkook it truly meant the world.

Yoongi really always had the best timings when it came to his words, that made Jungkook only fall for him even more, if that was even possible.

"Jungkook, I trust you on this..But you have to promise me something."

The bunny boy nodding his head attentively and staring at the cat boy.

"promise me to let me go home tomorrow."

A silence, Yoongi waiting for Jungkook to say something.

".. I promise.."

Was Jungkook telling the truth? He didn't know himself in that moment, but still promising it would make Yoongi happy for the moment, that was all he cared about in this situation.