:/

A day that felt rather long, Jungkook and his friends again taking turns to tease Yoongi and get on his nerves.

"And I-Shit" Jungkook mumbled as he looked towards the door

"You shit?" Taehyung asked a bit irritated not yet having noticed where Jungkook was looking.

"No you shithead.. I've gotta go" the bunny boy said, standing up and walking towards the door of the classroom.

Now Yoongi was left alone with Taehyung and Jimin whilst Jungkook spoke to Seokjin who waited for him in front of the door.

Jimin and Taehyung spoke to each other like usually, only difference, Taehyung eventually stood up to walk towards Yoongis desk ignoring jimin who still spoke to him.

Arms moving on his desk and leaning down to stare at the male with a small smile.

"Still don't feel like accepting my offer pretty boy? I'm getting impatient.."

"I won't accept your offer."

".. You're sure?"

"Hey Tae stop talking to him. Why do you keep focusing on him hm? You're cheating on me?" Jimin asked also standing up now with a small smile and moving to stand behind Yoongi.

"Cheating? On my best friend? Oh never my sweet sweet Jiminie." Tae said letting out a dramatic sight and for a second looking back at Yoongi, the smaller not saying anything and taking out his phone as if to distract himself from those two.

Bad mistake, not even a minute after and Jimin snatched the boys phone out of his hands, starting to grin as he looked through his messages completely ignoring Yoongi who glared at him.

"Texting Namjoon hm? You two must be good friends.. Or perhaps you're fucking with him aren't you?" Jimin asked, the grin dissapearing when Yoongi suddenly stood up about to snatch his phone back only to be held back by Taehyung.

"Don't do anything stupid now. You don't want us to get as mean as Jungkook hm?" Tae asked and put his hands on Yoongis waist to pull him further back.

"Oh fuck off. Don't act as if you horny fuckers are any better than him. You literally just are nice to me because you wanna fuck me Taehyung!" Yoongi said a bit louder, pushing Taehyungs hands off, Jimin now staring at the two and then looking a bit unsure at Taehyung.

"Wait a second you really wanna fuck him? I thought that was only some playing around you did!?"

Jimin and Taehyung, best friends with benefits, at least sometimes.

"Ah well Jiminie you see I-" Taehyung tried to explain only for the door to be slammed open, Jungkook walking inside and immediately glaring at Yoongi who still stood besides his own desk.

Taehyung stepped to the side, already seeing that the male was upset and not even questioning it when Jungkook grabbed Yoongis collar and shook the male a bit upset.

"Hanging out with Namjoon hm?! At his place!? Fucking around even though Jin told you not to and I also said you shouldn't see him anymore.. ARE YOU THAT FUCKING STUPID MIN YOONGI !? WHAT ARE YOU SMALL RAT THINKING!?SUCH A STUPID WHORE FOR DICK AREN'T YOU!?"

Yoongi tried his best to keep calm and keep his poker face, trying to somehow loosen Jungkooks grip on his shirt what only failed.

He was roughly pushed against one of the desks, stumbling and trying to run away only to fall over a chair and get laughed at by Jimin who found the scene way too funny.

Taehyung meanwhile just watched, not wanting to get involved now since Jungkook was angry.

Kook stared down at Yoongi, only getting more upset as he thought of the smaller hanging out with Namjoon.

He felt so damn disgusted, upset and even a bit dissapointed when he listened to what Jin told him.

Going to Namjoons place, probably fucking around.
An image that kept popping up in Jungkooks head.
Someone else than him touching the smaller.

He wasn't too sure why it upset him that much since it was Yoongis choice what he was doing with his body, but he simply couldn't stop the feeling of pure rage when he found out.

Assuming that they fucked was perhaps a bit stupid, but it was possible after all.

He wasn't even only upset because he had the image in his head, but he was angry because he didn't understand why he even was that upset in the first place.
He didn't understand a single feeling in his body at this point apart from pure anger.

He just kept screaming at the smaller on the ground, completely ignoring some people walking in and watching, eventually stopping when Hoseok joined the class and pulled Jungkook off Yoongi.

"He's gonna fucking pay for not listening to me.."

"You're so upset about it.. Damn he really must piss you off." Jimin spoke as they walked back home.

"He's such a dick slut.. I'm gonna fucking show everyone what type of guy he is.. A fucking whore for dick nothing else." Jungkook grumbled, looking at the smaller besides him and putting a hand around Jimins shoulder.

"So what about you and Tae though? You seemed upset at him today."

Jimin instantly stopped smiling, shrugging his shoulders "He's such a bastard sometimes.. It's nothing serious though.. I'm gonna give him the silent treatment until tomorrow and I'm sure he's gonna apologize."

"What even did he do?" Jungkook asked a bit lost, stopping as he arrived in front of Jimins house.

"He keeps paying more attention to Yoongi than me! I'm his best friend and he keeps ignoring my awesome jokes because of this stupid bitch"

"Just as upset as me hm? You're really understanding my anger Jiminie, finally someone I can rant to.. I have an great idea, I'll text you later. I'm gonna go on my date first."

"A date ? You ? Since when do you go on dates?" Jimin asked honestly shocked, Jungkook shrugging his shoulders with a small grin.

"I feel like fucking around today. It's not gonna be anything serious.. Just some eating, then fucking and my day is saved."

"Damn, you're really like a complete stranger sometimes. Don't be too wild though, your hip thrusts can break one's ass." Jimin laughed, giving Jungkooks shoulder a small pat as he walked towards the front door.

A few hours later, a few texts, some calls, Taehyung and Hoseok joining and soon enough Jungkook had his sweet idea all planned out.