¿~¿

The doorbell ringing like crazy, Yoongi already knowing who it was based on the annoying sound of the doorbell that kept repeating.

"Come on Kitten I'm waiting!" Jungkooks voice appeared, Yoongi opening the door and facing the bunny boy who had now a big grin on his lips.

Finally their second date, the bunny boy not waiting long and grabbing Yoongis hand to pull him towards the car.

"So what are we doing anyways?" Yoongi asked as he sat in the car, Jungkook having a small smirk on his lips and slowly turning his head to look at the cat boy.

"We're gonna watch a movie, eat snacks and such stuff." Jungkook said, having pretty much planned out already how he wanted this evening to go.

Watching the movie, finally getting their first kiss, hopefully more kisses, followed by grabbing some food and trying to sleepover at Yoongis.

He wasn't sure yet how he'd do that, but he had set it as his goal for the evening, just like the kiss.

There they sat, Jungkooks arm around his shoulder, drinks and snacks right in front of them.
Jungkook kept looking towards the smaller, trying to somehow get the moment right.

"That's so stupid.." Yoongi whispered as he watched the movie, Jungkook humming even though he had no clue what Yoongi was talking about and tapping around on Yoongis shoulder until the smaller eventually turned his head to look towards Jungkook.

Now they both stared at each other, the dim lights not really stopping them from appreciating each other's beauty.

Jungkooks sharp jawline, yet soft eyes and Yoongis soft features, yet those sharp cat eyes.

Another small stare and Jungkook leant in, Yoongi hesitantly doing the same and finally Jungkooks first goal of the evening was fulfilled.

Lips on lips, eyes closed and hell did Jungkook feel satisfied when they broke the kiss.
Only for an few seconds though and he already started to miss the feeling of Yoongis lips against his, not even having to think or ask and simply going in for another kiss.

Did the second kiss feel even more amazing? Kind of.
Less hesitant, a small smile on Jungkooks lips as he put a hand on Yoongis cheek and this time kept the kiss going for a bit longer.

So soft and addicting.
Only more addicting when Jungkook pulled away and now had a good look at Yoongi, feeling the heat in his cheeks from the hand he had placed on it and those cute cat like eyes that kept trying to avoid eye contact in an flustered mannern.

If Jungkook hadn't been obsessed by now, he now clearly was.

Not one word was said, Yoongi having a tiny smile on his lips as he tried to focus back on the movie.

The smaller wasn't a sucker for romantic stuff but hell did he love how Jungkook just kissed him.
Yoongi was feeling like a flustered yet happy mess.

Had he fallen for the younger by now?
Absolutely.
He really enjoyed the youngers company, he adored his small sweet gestures at times, how much Jungkook tried to become better and act nicer and he was fucking going crazy inside his mind whenever the taller was flirting with him.

The kiss they just had, completely giving Yoongi the last kick to finally give in to his own feelings and admit himself how much he actually liked the bunny boy.

Jungkook was confusing the shit out of him, but that didn't stop him from falling for the younger.

Hand in Hand, Jungkook having a proud smile on his lips as he walked out of the cinema, swinging their hands around without a care in the world.