C=<

The silence filling the empty office, only two computers still on and two people sitting besides each other.

The youngers eyes on the male besides him, watching his every move and furrowing his eyebrows when he saw the light of his smartphone lit up.

"Mr. Jeon.. How long will this take?" Yoongi asked, looking towards Jungkook who quickly turned his head as if he never stared at Yoongi.

"Probably another hour, then we should be done." Jungkook answered, looking back at his screen even though he was pretty curious who Yoongi was texting.

A few more minutes and Jungkook was leaning back in his chair.

He was alone with Yoongi, his small cute little kitten.
Heck did Jungkook love the thought of again calling the smaller that and giving him even more pet names.
However it also kind of upset him, knowing that he just couldn't do that anymore.

All because of that damn breakup that happened out of nowhere.

"Yoongi.. I don't wanna invade your privacy now but.. Why exactly did you break up with me back then? Was I too immature perhaps? Did I perhaps do something wrong or what was the reason?" Jungkook asked out if nowhere, his curiousity simply taking over in their small own private moment just between each other.

However Yoongi could only slowly stop typing, looking towards Jungkook for a second, yet not wanting to answer him.

"Let's just finish this.."

".. Can't you just tell me? Just.. Give me a word, perhaps one small reason why or-"

"Mr. Jeon please just stop asking about it." Yoongi mumbled, really not feeling like talking about it since it only made him feel frustrated.

Jungkook on the other hand felt just as frustrated not knowing the reason.
He wanted to know so badly, but he had to keep his processional image now.

"I see.. You did love me though.. Did you?"

That seemed simply too important for Jungkook to not ask.
He simply needed some approve that Yoongi did actually love him.

The cat boy though didn't answer the question.
A silence nothing else.

"Yoongi.. Answer me."

"Can't you just let me do my job right now?" Yoongi sighed, Jungkook having a annoyed expression on his face.

He just wanted this one answer, and not even that he got.

"Yoongi answer me my question! Just answer this one damn question!"

However he only got ignored again, now starting to feel even more upset and pissed.

"I swear to god, first you breakup with me out of nowhere and now you can't even answer me a damn simple questions!? Are you for fucking real min yoongi !?"

The smaller stopped working, looking at Jungkook a bit irritated.

"Just accept it! I didn't need a reason I just.. Did it! There you go!"

"I know damn well that you had a reason! Hoseok told me you had a good reason so just fucking tell me!"

Yoongi looked a bit surprised at that, not having thought that he actually spoke with Hoseok about their past relationship.

Yoongi turned back around, typing a few words down before standing up.

"I'm done. I'm leaving."

Jungkook stared at the smaller in disbelief as Yoongi grabbed his bag and was about to walk away, quickly standing up and grabbing his wrist to pull the smaller back.

"I didn't allow you to leave!"

"allow me to leave? I'm done with my work, that means I can leave!" Yoongi now argued, only to look a bit nervous around when Jungkook started to glare at him.

"You know what!? If you don't give me a damn answer I'm just gonna keep you here until you give me one!"

"Huh? You can't do that!"

"I don't? Well who's gonna fucking stop me!?" Jungkook now asked, ignoring how the smaller tried to get out of his grip and only tightening his grip around his wrist.

"Let go!"

"GIVE ME MY ANSWERS FIRST!"

"FUCK OFF!"

"YOU'RE SO-ARGH!" Jungkook let out an annoyed groan, ignoring how Yoongi struggled to get away from him and not even noticing the slightly pained face of the smaller, since the tight grip on his wrist did start to hurt.

"JUST-"

"Jungkook!" a yell that grabbed Jungkooks attention, turning his head to now stare at Seokjin who glared at him.

"Jin why are you-"

"first of all take your hands off him." Jin said, Jungkook looking at Yoongi who looked towards Jin as if asking for help.

The grip slowly loosening and Yoongi taking a step away from Jungkook to rub his wrist and then quickly hurry towards Jin.

"You're good? Does it hurt? Namjoon is waiting outside, go join him alright?" Jin asked, sending the smaller out after checking on him and then looking back at Jungkook who wasn't sure how to explain himself now.

"You see.. I was-"

"No. Jungkook no damn excuses now! What the hell was that!? You can't just forcefully keep him here! Have you any clue how lucky you are that we know each other!? If I didn't know you, I'd by now would've told my father to fire you."

Jungkook kept quiet for a second, licking his lips and slowly nodding his head.

"I didn't mean to.. Act rude. I wanted some answers about the past, i don't get why he can't give me a single reason for the breakup or why he can't just even tell me that he actually was in love with me back then to-"

"Wait wait. So you kept him here and got all upset because of your past relationship.. Fucking hell Jungkook.. I thought you finally grew up in the training program!"  Jin said not believing that Jungkook, the one who was supposed to be an good example for others to act so rude and completely unprofessional.

"I'm sorry.. I really just wanted a reason nothing else. It's driving me insane Jin!"

Jungkook sat down, putting his head down on the desk while Jin let out a small sigh, kind of trying to understand Jungkook.

"Jungkook.. Listen.. Yoongi did it for you, he never wanted to hurt you. He simply wanted the best for you when he broke up."

Jungkook now looked up, not really believing what he just heard. God did this made him furious.

The best?
His ruined dream of a happy life with the smaller was the best for him!?

"Are you fucking kidding me!? THE BEST? I just wanted to be with him! I wanted to spend my life with him, spoil him, make him happy and fucking love him and now you tell me that him breaking up with me and ruining that dream was the best for me!?"

Jin was quiet for a few more seconds, watching how Jungkook completely frustrated leant forward, leaning a bit down and taking a deep breath.

He looked really hopeless, a bit pathetic and Jin did start to feel sorry for the male.

".. Jungkook.. Do you still like Yoongi?" Jin asked out of nowhere, the big bunny boy, not even looking up and simply nodding his head in silence.

".. Listen Jungkook.. Let us talk tomorrow about this. If Yoongi won't tell you.. I'm gonna explain some things to you." Jin said patting Jungkook shoulder before also leaving the male to join namjoon and Yoongi who waited for him.