+=

"Why.. Jungkook just.. Explain what you're trying to do" Yoongi mumbled quietly, rubbing his eyes, finally having calmed down after 15 minutes of just sitting there.

Jungkook only looked back at Yoongi, not answering the male and instead hugging his knees as well, staring at the smaller besides him.

"I-Jungkook please.. Just tell me, I'm gonna go fucking insane if you keep this up!" the smaller spoke up, looking at Jungkook who didn't take his eyes off him

".. I don't know.."

".. What..?"

"I don't know.. I've got.. No clue myself what I'm doing"

Yoongi blinked a few times, looking a bit irritated at Jungkook as if trying to process what he just said.

".. I'm.. Sorry.. For confusing you Yoongi."

The two of them stared at each other, the bunny boy slowly leaning a bit closer to the male only to stop when Yoongi leant a bit away from him.

".. I'm really confusing myself here.. How come.. That you're that pretty even after crying..? I really hate you for what you've done back then.. But at the same time.. I'm drawn to you a lot ." jungkook tried to explain, only to get a more confused look from the boy besides him.

".. What even.. What does that even mean?" Yoongi asked letting go of his knees and pushing his hair out of his face.

It really felt like Jungkook was just messing with him.

".. I think I have a crush on you"

Yoongi stared at the taller completely speechless, Jungkook leaning in a bit more and taking Yoongis hands to hold them.

"I know this is out of nowhere but I wanna-"

"No. Fuck no! Jeon Jungkook I'm perhaps a bit naive but I'm not that fucking stupid! If you wanna fuck around get someone else, you keep treating me like some kind of toy or pet, I barely even see you as a friend by the way you behave so don't come up with any bullshit now!" Yoongi said loudly, pulling his hands back and standing up.

It was a bit overwhelming. All at once.
First the yelling and screaming, the bad treatment, followed by compliments and Jungkook admitting that he had a crush on him.
It simply didn't make sense to Yoongi.

Jungkook stood up as well, quickly walking after Yoongi who tried to escape this situation.

"Hey stop! Kitten ! I'm talking to you!"

However he only got ignored, still following the smaller even if he got ignored.

He really hated how he acted himself, but he couldn't help it.
Some incidents simply reminded him of the past and made him upset.

"Let us at least talk about it! I-I'll try to change for you! I'll buy you stuff or whatever you want just let us-"

However the door was shut right in Jungkooks face, the taller standing there and banging his head against the door.

"Damn.. Fuck did I mess up.."

"Messed up? Oh dear dear mate you fucked up. Somehow I've seen it coming"

Jungkook widened his eyes, looking to his side to see Hoseok standing there.

"Whatever.. I'm just.. Playing around not-"

"You're still not admitting to it?" Hoseok asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Jungkook.

"admitting to what?"

"that you like him."

They both stared at each other, Jungkook letting out a small sight and ruffling through his own hair a bit caught.