:+

Slow steps while chatting and trying to keep calm.

Yoongi wasn't sure what would happen once Namjoon may see how he was treated.

The taller could stop talking to him immediately, their small friendship ending from one to the other second and again he'd be left with no one.

Yoongi stopped in front of the door, Namjoon saying goodbye and Yoongi carefully opened the door.

He really tried not to go in yet and it luckily worked.

Joon walking off before he entered the room and once inside being greeted to his surprise only by Taehyung.

"You're risking a lot walking off like that. You do realize that, don't you?"

"I do, I'm not stupid. I simple needed a break from your dumb shit."

Taehyung smiled a bit, just watching Yoongi sit down on his seat and eyeing the male again up and down.

Taehyung wasn't as mean as the other's, Yoongi had noticed that. However he had no damn interest to really speak to him either after he still was part of the whole bullying squad.

"You know.. If you're interested I'd be down to may make your life a bit easier.. Only if I get something in return though." Taehyung spoke, hands on Yoongis desk and leaning forward towards him.

"That something would be what?" Yoongi asked raising an eyebrow as he looked at Taehyung who slowly started to grin

"Let me fuck you"

Straight to the point.
Yoongi could only look dumbfounded how Taehyung said this without a second thought and without any shame.

".. No thanks." Yoongi said after an few seconds, shaking his head in disbelief at this idea.

Now he at least got why Taehyung was less mean to him.
The taller simply thought Yoongi was pretty, and of course he couldn't let someone get off who's that pretty without at least once getting his hands on him.

Yoongi perhaps wasn't a virgin anymore, but he wasn't a damn hoe who fucked around for fun.

"You're sure? I won't take my offer back, so feel free to accept it anytime." Taehyung shrugged and walked back to his seat.

Two minutes passed, the three returning just in time with the professor and class starting once again.

After that the day luckily wasn't too horrible.
A few insults, Yoongi luckily escaping them after class once again and at home relaxing some more.

The day after that however was a bit extreme.

"Trying to avoid us hm? You really think you can escape me Min?! Are you that fucking stupid?" Jungkook asked, pushing the smaller against the wall, hands gripping Yoongis shirt and before Yoongi could say anything Jungkook already pushed him back on the ground.

"Fucking stupid whore.. I really thought you understood that there's no escape from this.. But seems like I have to show the consequences of your stupid actions now!"The male yelled stepping on Yoongis chest with his foot and staring down at the smaller while cursing him out.

A minute passed until Jimin walked in and looked at them, moving behind Jungkook and slowly pulling him off Yoongi to get his attention and talk about a new game he bought.

It was before class and already this happened.

Lunch break seemed to only get worse based on the look Jungkook gave him.

However Yoongi promised to meet with Namjoon, an escape seemed not to be possible this day however.

Getting pulled out of the classroom, Jungkook having a tight grip on his arm only for all of them to stop when Jungkook opened the door and in front of it stood none other than Namjoon.