XC

"YOU DID WHAT!?"

"I asked him out on a date"

"Are you fucking nuts!? I thought you're the smart one between us two!? How can you make such a stupid decision!?"

"It's not stupid! I know why he broke up and therefore I don't have any reason to not get back together with him." Jungkook argued, crossing his arms as he leant back in his couch.

".. Then what's the reason? Did he really tell you?" Taehyung asked, raising an eyebrow at Jungkook who had to let out a small sigh and shake his head.

"He didn't.. But Jin did!"

"Jin? Seokjin? He knew the reason why?"

Jungkook hummed, laying down eventually to get even more comfortable while Taehyung was laying on the carpet on the floor trying to process what was going on.

A few more minutes of Jungkook explaining and Taehyung looked kind of unsure at the younger.

".. And you just accept it like that? Aren't you upset that he just did that?"

"Upset?.. I mean it was stupid.. Very stupid but I do get why he did it.. I'm not really upset, rather sad how much time we lost that we could've spend together.. But I'm also kinda appreciating what he did, after all I do get my dream job now because of him.."

"damn.. I swear you're still such an sucker for him. Come on, get ready now. If you're already throwing me out of your house at least get ready now for your date" Taehyung smiled a bit, standing up to give Jungkooks arm a small punch and then make his way outside.

"Alright, see you Tae, I'm gonna visit you at work again next week!" Jungkook spoke as the male left, quickly getting ready for the date he had.

Taking a deep breath in, trying to relax as he looked at the building.

"Okay..okay.. You got this Jungkook. He agreed to the date so he definitely is interested. He's gonna fucking love you." Jungkook spoke to himself in his car, hesitantly opening the door and stepping out.

No fancy restaurant. Just a casual restaurant that was affordable for basic couples.

Gosh was he nervous, yet excited and happy to finally have another date with Yoongi.

That excitement turned only in an even more nervous feeling when he looked around and didn't find the smaller anywhere.

Was he just late?
Did Yoongi maybe forget about it?
Did he perhaps didn't come intentionally?

He just sat on the table, waiting for minutes a bit impatient and nervous.

He could only wait, kind of regretting that he didn't ask beforehand for Yoongis phone number since he had a new phone himself.

Hell was Jungkook feeling dissapointed.
Half an hour, the male having by now given up his hopes.

Standing up, walking outside only to be greeted by an soaking wet Yoongi who was out of breath and now tried to explain himself.

"I'm so sorry! I was just trying to walk here and then it started raining and I hadn't had a jacket so I tried to hurry but then I fell and this fucking ass rat of a driver drove in a puddle to purposely splash me and then I tried to-"

"It's okay." Was all Jungkook said honestly just feeling relieved that Yoongi in fact didn't forget about it or intentionally didn't come.

"Are you okay though? You didn't fall too bad did you?" Jungkook finally asked after fully realising what Yoongi had said.