:+5(2isbyoae892))husjus8kak9a9ka7hs7bynu

".. Jungkook?"

A voice that finally got the bunny boys attention.

A small smile on the tallers lips and leaning down to peck Yoongis lips.

"Sorry kitten.. I was too caught up in your beauty"

A small smack on his shoulder, Yoongi having a small smile on his lips now as well.

"So.. Can I?" Jungkook asked, moving Yoongis legs back towards his waist with his free hand.

"..You're gonna be careful, right?"

"Of course! How could I not?"

"The last guy I was with fucked my ass up.."

Both of them staring at each other, Jungkook nibbling on his bottom lip.
The thought of someone else having their hands on Yoongi?
A thought he could only hate.

".. When was that? Did you go out with anyone while I was in Japan?"

"I guess.. I had a one night stand when I was a tiny bit drunk but that doesn't matter now."

"Huh?of course it matters. Your boyfriend should know such stuff. Was there anyone else? Tell me." Jungkook now said, tightening his grip on Yoongis legs as he stared at the smaller.

Yoongi though didn't say anything only frowning a bit and shaking his head as he leant back and now rubbed through his own hair kind of regretting that he mentioned it.

It was stupid. Especially after he knew exactly how posessive the taller could be.

"Don't wanna tell me..?"Jungkook asked with a small frown, biting in his inner cheek and moving his hand down.

"Relax now. I'm gonna start." Jungkook warned, looking at the smaller as he pushed in a finger.

Inhaling sharply, and grabbing the bedsheets as he tried to relax.

A few small kisses from Jungkook on his legs, some more of his nibbles and some mumbles of how pretty he apparently was, followed by Jungkooks voice speaking once again as he carefully started to move his finger.

"You're really cute like this.. Lucky me to have such a pretty little doll all to myself."

A new nickname, one that Yoongi didn't really mind too much.
Dolls are in fact cute after all and pretty as well.

A small smile on Jungkooks lips as he watched Yoongi, eventually leaning down to press his lips back on his.

If the smaller hadn't been breathless already, he now for sure was.
Minute after Minute, kiss after kiss and endless of Jungkooks small mumbles, compliments, nibbles and nicknames later Yoongi now Was trying his best to remain sane, gripping on the bedsheets for dear life and trying to stay a bit quieter as the bunny boy kept pushing his fingers in and out with a big grin on his lips as if he was amused just watching the smaller struggling to keep calm.

"Aww~ you're taking my fingers so well kitten. Even pushing yourself against them, so eager for some pleasure aren't we?"

A small chuckle that sounded rather like Jungkook was mocking the smallers behavior.
A slightly annoyed mumble however and Jungkook quickly stopped, not wanting to piss Yoongi now off and ruin the mood.

"Sorry.. Once you came I'm gonna start the real thing" Jungkook informed, a small grin still on his lips as he kept moving his fingers, his other hand wrapping around Yoongis lenght once again.

Hips buckling up, his legs slowly giving up to hold onto Jungkooks waist and a loud moan followed by some panting and a few curse words trying to calm down.