;][;

Walking past the tall buildings, phone in his hand and staring at his screen where he texted the male he knew since college.

Fast replies, some jokes and Yoongi was ready for his usual morning.

It was such a typical Tuesday.
Texting Hoseok early who was on his way to work as well, getting a coffee and pushing open the entrance door to the big building, the small card hanging around his neck giving view of that he actually worked there and joining multiple other people inside the elevator to get to his floor.

Sitting on the chair on his desk, starting his computer and spinning around in his chair as he waited for a second and took a deep breath in.

Life sucked.
But shit did he wanna pay his bills.
The pay was good after all, and he sometimes did was able to spend his money on different things he wanted.
Nothing too big but living was possible.

A few hours into his work, eyes staring at the screen in front of him, only to look up when someone had to announce something, speaking loud enough for everyone to hear.

A small look around and Yoongis eyes widened, staring at the person who stood a bit behind the guy who announced something.

He didn't even have to listen to know what was said.

In that moment he could only stare, as if completely lost and shocked that this was really happening.

"Mr. Jeon, I'm gonna give you the lead now. Good luck."

"Thanks. Alright, as you all heard I'm gonna take over the lead position of this floor by today as well as of the floor beneath this one. I'm a pretty nice guy, just don't piss me off or try to get around your work somehow because I'll take notice of it and won't hesitate to make something happen. Anyways, let's work well, you can go back to your usual routine."

None other than Jeon Jungkook.
Yoongi wasn't sure what he was staring at right now
Was this jeon Jungkook?
How can someone keep changing so much?

First being a shy baby in high-school, then a heartthrob in college who was a nice idiot and now coming off as so cold heartedly.

His words were taken serious, what was said was basic and quick to understand.
Nothing too sweet or too foolish.

Those big eyes Yoongi stared at so often now seemed so distant and dull.
Still beautiful to look at, but the cute charm they had seemed to have dissappeared, exactly like the smile Yoongi was used to seeing on Jungkooks lips.

It was like a poker face Jungkook had put on.
Not that he looked bad, it simply felt like he had lost something.

Quickly turning back around and trying not to be seen as he saw Jungkook walk around a bit to get familiar on the floor.

Hour after hour, Yoongi sitting on his desk and trying to continue his job like usual.

A small break and he sat down in the small kitchen, head on the table and looking down to his lap where his phone was, Hoseok not yet having answered to some of his messages.

A minute later and Yoongi was hearing the sound of someone walking in, the coffee machine doing its job and the person patiently waiting, leaning against the counter whilst staring around.

Eyes on the smaller male, until someone else walked in, grabbing the attention of Jungkook who now had to answer some questions.

Yoongi widened his eyes as he realized that it was Jungkook, quickly standing up to get out of the kitchen.

Until now he was lucky that Jungkook hadn't recognized him, but for how long would he be able to do that?
He wasn't sure what would happen once Jungkook would recognize him.