{+=+}

(U all are fecking going nuts over the breakup lmao, understandable tho)

Why was this so weird?
Jungkook just treated him normal.
Like everyone else.

Yoongi was freaking out on the inside whenever he saw the taller or accidentally made eye contact.

It was like Jungkook completely ignored their past and what had happened.

A hand on Yoongis shoulder and the smaller looked up, to then see the face of Seokjin.

"Doing alright? I didn't visit you in a while now did I?"

"Oh..no not really.. Jin.. You're aware of what's going on in this company right?..Can you perhaps explain to me why Jungkook is the lead of this floor?"

Jin stared at the smaller, blinking a few times and shaking his head a bit irritated.

"Sorry what..? Jungkook? What's he doing here? I thought his program was for five years not four.." Jin mumbled, patting Yoongis shoulder.

"I'm gonna talk to him for a second. Keep working." Jin hummed, quickly leaving the smaller.

Yoongi could only watch, not really being able to focus on his work anymore.

Jin hadn't had a clue either apparently.

The whole week was painfully awkward and weird to him.

The more happy he felt the other week when work was over and he got out of the building only to be hugged by Hoseok who seemed utterly happy to see the smaller.

"ah! Fucking hell don't just jump on me like that!" the cat boy smiled a bit, Hoseok smiling and patting Yoongis back.

"Oh sorry you fragile doll but I can't hold in my excitement whenever we finally meet again. Have you visited this new coffee shop yet? It's so damn good I swear. Their waffles are bomb." the male said, making some hand gestures before Hoseoks eyes fell on a specific person walking by.

"Jungkook? How's it going mate!? I haven't seen you in ages."

Jungkook slowly turned around, eyeing the two for a second as if unure about their relationship.

"Oh Hoseok!.. so you two have been in contact?"

"to be honest we're getting along really well." Hoseok smiled, pinching Yoongis cheek and patting Yoongis back who didn't say anything, pretty much unsure what to say or how to act.

".. That's nice for you." Jungkook hummed, Hoseok nodding his head and trying to think of what he could say next.

".. Are you free right now?" Hoseok asked out of nowhere.

"I guess so. Why are you asking?"

A small smile and Yoongi knew exactly what Hoseok was gonna ask, however not being able to stop the taller from speaking.

A bubbly question later and there the three sat.

A quiet coffee shop that wasn't too lively and had many options.

Hoseok talking non stop as if to try and make the two somehow speak to each other.

However neither of them spoke a word to each other, only nodding their heads or mumbling a small yes or no.

"I'll be right back." Yoongi eventually said, not really able to take this awkwardness and trying to relax inside the bathroom, just hoping that it'd be over soon.

"You seriously are Still friends with him? How come? Are you still interested in him?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow as he looked at Hoseok who slowly leant back and let out a small sigh.