O=<

"Why does this look like the start of a weird porn?"

".. Now that you mentioned it-"Hoseok mumbled staring at Jimin and Taehyung, the smaller sitting on the desk in front of Taehyung, facing the taller, legs spread open in an comfortable mannern.

"Oh look Jungkook~ your lover arrived." Hoseok chuckled, nudging Jungkooks side who only nudged Hoseok back and then leant a bit forward.

"Sorry that I couldn't stay for lunch yesterday. I really wanted to but my father had planned something with me."

"It's alright Kook, we could always cook together on another day." Yoongi said, not upset at all about it, simply sitting back down on his desk, only for Jungkook to again speak up.

"Wanna sit down here? Taehyung and Jimin are probably gonna dissappear in an few minutes anyways by the looks of it" Jungkook pointed out, looking at the two, Jimin literally having the biggest smirk possible on his lips as he kept moving his foot dangerously close to Taehyungs crotch and Tae who was staring jimin up and down as if already undressing him with his eyes.

Yoongi looked just as weirded out at them like Hoseok, grabbing his things to just sit down on the empty seat besides Jungkook.

The bunny boy really was right, not even five minutes later and Taehyung was dragged out by Jimin, both having the biggest grins on their lips possible, neither of the three questioning what they'd do.

"I'm seriously amazed how well Jimins ass can withstand all that fucking around.." Hoseok mumbled after a few minutes, both Yoongi and Jungkook turning their heads to stare at him.

After that Jungkook just looked towards Yoongi, as if having a specific thought, the smaller catching Jungkooks look and giving his leg a small kick.

"Get that thought out of your head right now."

"I WASN'T THINKING OF ANYTHING!"

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, Jungkook clearing his throat and trying to change the subject.

"Well.. They're really fucking around a lot lately."

"They really are.." Hoseok agreed, nodding his head.

"Do you think they're an official thing now? We know that they have a thing for each other but they never made it official now did they?" Jungkook asked a bit curious, Hoseok shrugging his shoulders, just as clueless.

"Not sure.. I know that Taehyung has had an eye on him for an while now. He's really always keeping an eye on Jimin, their relationship would probably be the same as their fucking arou-"

"No chance" Yoongi cut Hoseok off, now the two looking a bit surprised at Yoongi who finally joined their conversation.

"What do you mean no chance?" Jungkook asked a bit curious.

"You really think Taehyung is the one who has the pants on in the relationship? Are you two fucking blind? He's perhaps the top but that doesn't mean that he's getting his way."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" Hoseok now asked a bit irritated, Jungkook just looking mouth open at the smaller as if shocked by Yoongis assumption.

"So you really mean that.. No way." Jungkook mumbled, Hoseok shaking Jungkooks arm still a bit irritated.

"Tell me! Explain it to me!"

"he thinks that Jimin is taking the lead"

"..isn't he a bottom?" Hoseok asked only more confused.

"He's a switch you uneducated little shit, but that's not the point right now. You know Yoongis thinks Tae is the submissive type of top" Jungkook whsipered the last part as if it was some kind of secret, Hoseok looking in disbelief towards Yoongi.