|=°^°=|

"Shopping? I don't really have that much money left to spend this month so-"

"Who said that you have to pay?" Jungkook asked, taking the tray to bring it away and then return, grabbing the smallers hand to pull him out.

"But I don't even nee-"

"You can always need something! Wherever clothes or games, there's definitely gonna be something you want" Jungkook cut the male off knowing damn well what Yoongi was about to say, walking through the streets and towards the big shopping mall.

"Kook..Jungkook.. Could you perhaps let my hand go?" Yoongi asked after Jungkook still had a tight grip on his hand, the bunny boy looking down himself and only now noticing that he was holding Yoongis hand the whole time.

"..Why should I? This is a date after all isn't it?" Jungkook asked, raising an eyebrow and having an small grin on his lips.

"You-.. Right. Okay." Yoongi simply gave up, not wanting to argue now or throw a tantrum.

His hand getting pulled up by Jungkook, now giving the bunny his full attention who had a small smile on his lips, pushing a kiss on Yoongis hand before returning to just holding his hand and pulling the smaller along.

Fuck was that a stupid reason to get flustered about.
Yet Yoongi could feel his face heat up as they walked and he kept looking down at their hands.

Looking up to Jungkook who had a small smile on his lips the whole time as they walked.
Yoongi really couldn't recognize Jungkook at all based on his actions.

The once so shy and quiet boy, now being a confident and handsome young man, who treated Yoongi utterly sweet and with so much care compared to their wobbly start.

"How about a new bag? That one looks cool!" Jungkook said, pulling Yoongi inside a store and looking at different backpacks.

Jungkook having a big smile on his lips as he kept insisting to buy more and more stuff for Yoongi.
It really felt like a sweet chaos, too much at once yet Yoongi appreciated everything Jungkook was doing.

Hands full with different shopping bags and looking at Jungkook who kept looking around as if ready to buy more if he saw a single sign of Yoongis interest for something.

"Jungkook.. I think this is enough.."

"You think so? What about that-"

"No kook really. Let's go okay?" Yoongi smiled a bit, grabbing Jungkooks hand to pull the younger away from the different stores and walk outside the mall.

"are the bags too heavy? Want me to carry some more?" Jungkook asked after a while of walking, Yoongi shaking his head, though still the younger took two bags off him, ignoring Yoongis small complaints that he was fine carrying it.

"I'll get us something to drink yeah? After that I'll bring you home kitten." Jungkook smiled, letting slowly go of the males hand and leaving Yoongi alone to go and grab them something to drink.

Mistake of Jungkooks.

Two drinks in his hands only to walk towards Yoongi and see the smaller chatting with a guy perhaps a year old two older than them.

Jungkook was keeping his cool, taking in a deep breath as he walked only for his cool and chill temper to heaten up when a arm was wrapped around Yoongis shoulder that wasn't his.

He really didn't wanna lose his cool but heck was he jealous.

Jungkook sitting down on Yoongis other side, handing his his drink and casually pushing the hand off his shoulder to then wrap his own arm around his waist.