:+5(2isbyoae892))husjus8kak9a9ka7hs7bynu

Start from the beginning

A look back up to Jungkook and Yoongi could feel his face heat up again.

The taller had a small satisfied grin on his lips as he pulled out his fingers, staring at the white substance in his other hand and glancing back at Yoongi to make eye contact.

A short silence before Jungkook glanced back at his cum stained hand and then held it towards Yoongi.

"Clean it up"

The smaller stared at his hand for a few seconds a bit unsure, looking around if he could find any tissues or something else to clean Jungkooks hand with.

"What are you doing?"

"Searching something to clean up your hand.." Yoongi explained as he leant towards the drawer to grab the small box of tissues only for Jungkook to chuckle a little at the pure thoughts of the smaller.

"Lick it clean."

".. Ew. No." Yoongi said a bit disgusted, Jungkook having to hold in a laugh at his expression.

"Come on, did you ever try it?" Jungkook asked, the cat boy looking at him a bit irritated.

"You mean cum? I did and it's not reall-"

"Fucking hell, just try it. If you don't want to continue you can just stop." Jungkook sighed, the smaller pouting a bit and staring at his hand.

Holding onto Jungkooks wrist to keep his hand stable, carefully taking a lick.
The taste not exactly what he liked, a bit disgusting also knowing that it was his but fuck did Yoongi like the look on Jungkooks face as he took a peek at him.

Such a stare that could only be described as extremely hot and looking down to see Jungkook slowly jerk himself off to the seight of yoongi licking his hand was pretty much enough motivation for the smaller to keep going.

Perhaps it tasted a bit disgusting but the view was too good to now stop and sucking on the tallers finger like a whole tease had something to it Yoongi kind of enjoyed.

"Fucking hell.. You're gonna make me insane."

A small groan, Jungkook leaning over to once again push small kisses on Yoongis neck and suck some hickeys.

Another few seconds and Jungkook had enough, pulling back his hand to once again push Yoongi down on the bed and pull his upper body a little up on his hips.

"Eager aren't we?" Yoongi asked with a small smile, Jungkook having the exact same smile on his lips as he heard Yoongi and quickly giving his thigh a small squeeze.

"I'm gonna be as careful as possible. No worries kitten, just relax now."

Yoongi took a deep breath, leaning back as he looked back and forth from Jungkook towards the ceiling only to look back at the taller as he carefully pushed in.

To say it didn't hurt would be a lie.
To Yoongis luck however Jungkook really was careful, stopping at any sign if discomfort from the smaller and rubbing his hips in an attempt to make Yoongi relax.

Inch after inch, Jungkook having a tight grip on Yoongis hips and holding himself back from just thrusting inside the smaller already.

".. How is it? Still not-"

Yoongi shaking his head and moving a hand towards Jungkook, thought not being able to really touch since Jungkook was leaning up so much.

".. Want me to lean down doll?"

Another small head shook and Jungkook had to look a bit confused now.

"Your hands"

"My hands? Is my grip too tight? Does it hurt you?!" Jungkook immediately asked, quickly loosening his grip.