Wanna come over? (Chapter 11)

Start from the beginning

Chase peered at me. "Hey, you OK?" His eyebrows knitted together as he tried to figure out what was wrong with. Oh nothing. Just the fact that I can't stop thinking about your best friend's lips on my jaw. And how he makes my stomach flip upside down, turns my world on its axis, and makes me so dizzy I can't see straight. And now I had promised myself I would flirt with him just to teach him a lesson. How was I going to manage that?

I realized I hadn't said anything for a minute and spoke up quietly. "I'm fine." 

Man, Ryan had a good grip. I squirmed and wriggled, but I still couldn't get free. Just how strong was he? Did he have a six pack under his shirt? Or an eight pack? Of course not, he was a teenage boy. Besides, why was I even thinking about this? 

I muttered to Ryan. "Damn, you have me locked in tight."

He smirked. "That's what all the ladies tell me."

I pretended to gag. Just then, the bell rang, announcing it was time to leave. I hadn't even eaten anything because I was so anxious. Our table got up to put their lunch trays away, but Ryan kept me trapped between his legs, so I couldn't get up.

I whined at Ryan. "Come on! Please can I leave?"

His smirk grew more pronounced. "Not until you tell Chase I can come over to your place."

He wanted to come over to the house? Why? The house was supposed to be a Ryan-free zone. I needed to escape from him. "What? Why?"

"Because I wanna hang out, and Chase won't let me come over until he thinks you're OK with it."

"Hang out with who?" He better not have expected me to spend any amount of time with him. I had better things to do. And this was my night to cook dinner, so I was going to be preoccupied after school.

"Chase, obviously. If you want me to come over for you Sass, all you have to do is ask. There's plenty of me to go around."

I snorted. "Yeah, right! Like I'm going to let YOU come over. I'm not OK with letting you come over and you know that. Why would you even bother asking me?"

"Because I know how bad you want to leave right now, and this way I could force you into it. I want to go hang out with Chase. It's too bad your stuck with me when you could be heading off to class with the rest of the students. Just let me come over, and I'll let go of you.

I stared at him in disbelief. "What do you take me for? A fool? What kind of a crap deal is that? No way! Just let go of me and quit being such a baby."

"Oh well. Guess you don't have to get to class. It's not like you'll be late on the first day or anything," he said in a sing-song voice.

Ugh! Why wouldn't he let me go? Seriously, this was really pissing me off. I put both of my hands on his knee that was trapping my leg under his muscled weight and pushed.

My leg didn't budge. I gritted my teeth in annoyance. I shoved harder. He grabbed my hand.

"I know you want an excuse to touch me," he continued, "but all you have to do is ask." He smirked.

Fine. If he wanted to play dirty, I'd play dirty. I'd been avoiding flirting with him, but now he was asking for it. It was time for the plan.

Plan Crush Ryan's Heart.

I loosened my grip on his hand, and he let go in surprise. I guess he didn't think I'd give in that easily. Well, I didn't really give in, I was just going to mess around with him.

I leaned across the table and dragged my index finger up his chest, making sure I could feel all his muscles. Hey, if I'm going to flirt, I might as well have fun doing it.

Trying to sound seductive, I lowered my voice so that it had a sexy rasp to it. Guys were into that sort of thing, right? I brought my head close to his face, and my lips were two inches away from meeting his. I knew he could feel my breath on his face when I spoke. "You can come over. We might actually have fun."

His jaw dropped, and I winked. That ought to do the trick. And it worked like a charm. In shock, he lost his tight grip on my leg. Immediately, I busted free and got up from the table.

Ryan stood up too and stumbled slightly. I tried to disguise a snicker. Maybe this wasn't so bad... As he got up, I made sure to walk in front of him and purposefully made my butt touch his thigh. He froze behind me, causing me to giggle. Boys were too easy.

Chase was waiting for me at the entrance of the cafeteria. I told him that it was okay for Ryan to come over, and he gave me a suspicious look. Probably because I spent the entire day hating on his best friend, but I told him to let bygones be bygones. Afterward, he grinned excitedly, looking forward to have Ryan come over. And in that moment I was genuinely happy Ryan was coming over because I would've done anything to put a smile like that on my brother's face. 

I hurried to my next class and got there just on time. This time, I sat down in the middle next to a girl. She was actually really pretty, unlike most of the people who were fakes at this school.

She had shoulder length blond, wavy hair and mud brown eyes. She didn't dress like a slut either. It was comforting to know there was another normal girl in this school with me. She must have noticed me staring at her because she spoke up.

"Hey, what's your name? Wait a sec--aren't you that girl who was with Chase this morning? Is it true that you and Ryan are together now? I haven't seen you in before...Is it true you and Chase have a kid? Are you and him serious? Or have you two broken up, and he's the baby daddy? Did you like, elope secretly or--"

I laughed. "You like to talk a lot don't you?"

"Heck yeah! I mean well, like, you know-"

"I get it, I get it!" For some reason, I found her curiosity amusing. Was that what people were thinking about me, Chase, and Ryan? It was a bunch of crazy gossip. Did no one realize I was Chase's sister? And me and Ryan, together? Like that was going to happen.

She looked at me sadly and went back to doodling aimlessly on her paper. I realized she probably thought I was making fun of her.

"Oh, sorry, I'm not making fun of you! You're really funny, you know?"

She smiled slowly. "Really, you're not making fun of me?"

I shook my head no and smiled back at her. Maybe she could save me from this miserable place disguised as high school and be my friend.

"My name is Alissa, and yes I was with Chase." I told her all of the details, leaving out the fact that I was trying to seduce Ryan just to mess with him. I didn't want her to think I was completely crazy. I found out that her name was Elizabeth Nixon. She thought Elizabeth was too formal so she made everyone call her Ellie. She was really nice, and I even found myself telling her about Jacob and me. Maybe she could help me get through my problems.

***********************************************

Hopefully this chapter was longer..... I didn't want to update today 'cause I was feeling lazy, but the comments on the last chapter encourage me to go on!  Thank you soooo much to everyone who reads this story, votes, and comments. Also, the last chapter didn't get many votes (only 3) so I'm kind of sad... Did you guys not like it then? PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND READ AND ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIENDS TO READ THIS STORY :) (you don't have to do the encourage friends part, but it would be nice) Thank you for even bothering to vote and comment because I know lots of stories don't get as much as attention as mine. It really does mean alot to me. If I didn't have faith in my readers and fans, this story would not exist. NO JOKE.

I dedicated this to Ellienixon because she's commented on every chapter and is usually the first one to do so. She one my 'mini contest' too so thats wh she was put into the story.  Thank you!