Chapter 27

Chapter 27 The ears are not obedient!

    the next day.

    The insomniac Jane mistakenly didn't wait for the police, the brokerage company, or the murderer, so she didn't know that the big devil Ye Zhen was waiting for her.

    At that time, he was washing in the bathroom, and he was extremely annoyed when he thought of the scene of blushing and heartbeat in his dream last night.

    The most unlucky thing is that in the mirror, because he didn't sleep well, his skin was terrible, not to mention it was full of oil, and there were two red pimples on his chin, with dark circles under his eyes and scratched dimples, he looked haggard and ugly To explode!

    "Ye Zhen! I'm killing you!" Jian Cuo leaned closer to the mirror and took a closer look at the two teasers, her blood surged, and she threw all her sins on Ye Zhen!

    The doorbell of the room rang, urging him to open the door, and when he thought of the police coming, he rushed out without his slippers on.

    Through the cat's eyes, Jane saw Ye Zhen standing outside wearing a white shirt and a slender tie. Her long wavy hair and slightly sharp appearance made her look very handsome, and the corners of her lips were slightly upturned. It seems that the facial features are not so domineering.

    Jane gets angry when she sees the culprit by mistake!

    He unscrewed the door and looked Ye Zhen who looked like a dog up and down, with disgust written all over his face.

    If he didn't miss her all the time last night, how could he be so ugly now!

    "Good morning." Ye Zhen was taken aback for a moment, the smile on his lips deepened, and his eyebrows and eyes became more gentle.

    Wrong, I was thinking about her last night?

    Jane sneered again and again, wishing to cut Ye Zhen into pieces, and hummed angrily with a calm face.

    He saw that there was still breakfast in the plastic bag in her right hand, and looked at her with a frown while holding her chest. When he raised his eyes, he saw Ye Zhen's thin water chestnut lips, which were rosy and rosy, which had nothing to do with the lips that kissed him in the dream. The difference, especially when he subconsciously felt that her lips should smell of rum.

    At that moment, his chest was pounding, his cheeks turned red for some reason, and he immediately glared at her in embarrassment, his voice raised several degrees and angrily said: "Why don't you go to sleep early in the morning?"

    If you listen carefully, you can hear a slight vibrato.

    "Breakfast." Ye Zhen stuffed the plastic bag in his hand, rubbed his head and told him, "Remember to eat it while it's hot."

    Due to the sudden distance, Jane smelled something faint on her. The smell of agave, his small head was gently rubbed, his irritable mood, every nerve of his irritability was relieved as if being gently pressed, it was so comfortable that he couldn't help but use it like a cat. The little head rubbed against her palm, wanting to rub the pheromone on her body.

    Smell good, smell good!

    Meow meow, I really want to hug.

    As soon as he smelled the pheromone, he couldn't remember the troubles that plagued him all night.

    Ye Zhen was slightly startled, seeing a comfortable smile on the corner of his lips, restrained his fingertips, and rubbed his soft hair again.

    ...so cute, I really want to hold her in my arms right now.

    When Jane was excited, two ears popped out of his head with a flick, and a soft tail sprang out from his tailbone, supporting his pants.

    Jane was taken aback, she came back to her senses completely, stared at Ye Zhen who was less than a decimeter away from him, and suddenly ran into Alpha's pair of black eyes that looked like an abyss. It seemed to be frozen, not daring to move, and his mind was like a pot of porridge.

    So close, is... Do you want to kiss him?

    Then, is he hiding or kissing? He is a quasi-alpha, of course he has to hide, AA love is fruitless!

    But if he doesn't kiss, how do you know what's going on between him and Ye Zhen? How about...how about giving it a try?

    Ye Zhen doesn't look bad, and his kissing skills are good, he doesn't suffer too much from a kiss, just treat it... just treat it...

    Ye Zhen was slightly stunned, looking down at Jian Cuo who was showing cat ears, his throat rolled down.

    At this moment, she didn't want anyone to see Jane Cuo's appearance. It was not only attractive, but the thoughts in her heart were too foul.

    "You're so cute, wrong." Her voice was low and deep, her eyes were full of him, and she pinched his soft cat ears with her fingertips.

    cute?

    Wait, what is he doing? He was... being pinched by Ye Zhen? !

    Jane Cuo regained her sanity a little bit, opened her hand as if she was frightened, turned around and rushed into the room, and closed the door with a "bang".

    He took a big gulp of fresh air, his chest was pounding with tension, he patted his cheek that could almost boil an egg, and said annoyedly: "Ahhhh! How could I... how could I consider kissing Ye Zhen? Am I having a brain twitch? Netizens are out of their minds and I am also out of my mind?"

    "I didn't want Ye Zhen to kiss me," he scratched the chicken coop, happened to catch the cat's ear, vomited and felt it when he came out, still not The tail stopped wagging, and he wanted to cry without tears: "Ear! Hey hey! You go back quickly! What are you doing out here? You must be exposed!"

    The most embarrassing thing is, isn't he going to push Ye Zhen away? Don't you want to kill Ye Zhen?

    Why... still let her pinch her ears? And let her praise her cuteness? Alpha never needs a compliment like cute!

    He rushed into the bathroom and poured water on his face, his cheeks were still hot, so he simply soaked his face in the cold water.

    The ears and tail are still disobedient.

    The tail keeps wagging, the ears seem to be born in the head, and the dead piston will not go back.

    Jane Cuo got into the curtain pitifully and was melancholy, not daring to run around.

    God! He can't do this question!

    Ye Zhen is going to drive him crazy!

    Ye Zhen, who was at the door, still raised her hand in the air, the toffee-flavored pheromone still remained on her fingertips, and the soft touch of the cat's ears hadn't disappeared, she retracted her hand in a good mood, and smiled slightly: "I don't particularly hate me. "

    Her cat, she'll take it home.

    However, after feeding her cat, it's time to go back to the crew and deal with the people who spread the news and fear that the world will not be chaotic.

    The author has something to say:

    update these for the time being, let's go eat first, okay?