Chapter 22

Chapter 22 After Jane got drunk by mistake.

    Jane has lost sleep.

    He looked at the rising sun outside, hesitant like a dog that lost his family, he was so worried about Ye Zhen kissing his forehead last night, he bought a piece of tofu and dragged Ye Zhen to kill him!

    What the fuck is this all about? !

    He was kissed twice by his rival, he refused to accept it, he really refused to accept it!

    Jian Cuo got up like a ghost cat to wash her face, cleaned her paws, and waited for an opportunity to return to Ye Zhen's room and steal the LJJ codewriter.

    Before he could figure out how to get closer to his destination, an opportunity came to him.

    The thing is like this, Xie Jing is the producer of "Moonlight Song", and was busy with other investment projects some time ago.

    Today I have time to visit the crew. He is a cat lover and wants to pet the cat. He happened to meet Xiao Cheng at the entrance of the hotel. Hearing that the little white cat had a cold war with Ye Zhen, he immediately went to the pet room happily and got roasted chicken legs. Grilled chicken wings tempted Jane Cuo, coaxing: "Does cat miss mom? Uncle will take you to find mom."

    Master?

    uncle?

    Jane rolled her eyes by mistake, who is whose mother?

    But when he heard that Xie Jing was going to lead him to find Ye Zhen, his LJJ codewriter appeared all over his eyes, and immediately walked up to him with brazen steps and sat down, and obediently gave him a soft "meow" "A cry.

    Give you a chance, take Dad!

    Xie Jing, who didn't know that he was happy, saw the little white cat's cute appearance, and his heart melted when he saw the cuteness. He knelt down and rubbed his fluffy head.

    Jane mistakenly smelled the faint smell of red wine coming from his fingertips, and the tip of her nose was itchy.

    It's a different wine smell from Ye Zhen, but it's not as mellow and strong as Ye Zhen, so it doesn't smell very good anyway... He doesn't like it very much, and he is a little bit repelled. The feeling is very subtle, and he has a strange feeling. Can't tell what it is.

    Xie Jing hugged the kitten in his arms, rubbed his head again and said happily: "Sure enough, the kitten is the most healing animal in this life!"

    "Meow!" Jane suspected that Rua would be bald. Almost tore off the camouflage, Xiao Xiao protested!

    Through Xie Jingrua's action, he was completely sure.

    He just doesn't like others to rua him, and he doesn't like others to lick him!

    He is not a cat! He just turned into a cat and turned into a cat. Did he just masturbate for RUA? The most annoying thing is that he likes to compare Xie Jing and Jiang Zhi with Ye Zhen. Ye Zhen rubs his head, and the hair on his back is very comfortable, and he especially likes to get into Ye Zhen's arms, so happy Rubbing pheromones, I'm quite used to Ye Zhen masturbating him.

    Of course, the stomach is a forbidden area, no one can masturbate!

    When Xie Jing heard the sticky cat meowing, his heart became so cute, he smiled like a fool, as if he was walking towards the crew happily on colorful auspicious clouds.

    Seeing Xie Jing lift his foot and leave the hotel, Jane was stunned, turned her head to look at the hotel frequently, and shouted anxiously: "Meow meow!"