Chapter 46

Chapter 46 Charity Dinner (3)

    The air froze for a moment, and a series of probing, stunned or surprised eyes all cast towards Jane by mistake.

    Hu Wan over there was teary-eyed, after all, she was a beautiful woman, and when she cried, don't mention how much I saw, she said with a retreat: "I know that Jane is wrong, he definitely can't steal my wedding ring." Firstly, his parents are well-known figures in the entertainment circle, and secondly, Jian Cuo is the guest brought by Director Ye, so how can he care about my cheap ring?"

    Why can Jian Cuo be so good in the entertainment circle Flourishing? Why can he have a high-level alpha like a distinguished family and handsome?

    And he still has to be as low and simple as before? He didn't believe that Ye Zhen would want a sneaky ugly monster!

    As soon as these words came out, the guests present couldn't help frowning.

    Seeing this, Huo Cong naturally wished to add fuel to the flames, licked the flames here, hugged his chest and let out an oops, walked forward a few steps and said solemnly:

    "You can't say that, what happened to your wedding ring with your aunt? It’s also very valuable. It’s not normal to take away something you’re itchy to see? Besides, Jane and I were in the same school at the beginning, but there was a lot of rumors in the school. Jane made a mistake while other students were eating at noon. I paid the class fee handed in by my classmates..."

    What does it mean to be fearful? Three people become tigers?

    Jane mistakenly studied in a foreign high school, how many of you present could have gone to the same school as Jane? Retire 10,000 and say that there are students from the same school, how many of them know this old story?

    These two people turned black and white with their two mouths, spilled dirty water on Jane Cuo, who knew the truth in the past, the masses were credulous and curious and wanted to eat melons, and they preferred to watch others fall from the altar, get out Go into the mud,

    sure enough, the guests were in an uproar.

    "Jane is wrong? Did you do such a thing?"

    "My God, are people in the entertainment circle so outrageous?"

    "The key is why? How much money can the class fee have?"

    "This has a criminal record. The wedding ring couldn't be stolen by Jane's mistake."

    "I guess I can't find the toilet..."

    "..."

    Huo Cheng narrowed his eyes and looked at the girl who was nestled in Huo Ling's arms. Hu Wan raised his eyes to look at Huo Cong, who still had a smug smile on the corners of his lips. He closed his grumpy eyes, rubbed the ring ring on his index finger with the thumb of his right hand, and silently disappeared into the messy discussion.

    idiot!

    When Huo Cong met the cold and dangerous eyes, a chill ran down his spine, his smile was completely stiff, and his scalp was numb.

    It has to be said that he dissatisfied with Huo Cheng, but he didn't dare to provoke him at all. His behavior was surly and arrogant, his aura was condensed and outrageous, and he quickly judged the situation just by looking at him - Huo Cheng was angry.

    While feeling apprehensive in his heart, he secretly scolded him for being too cowardly, what is there to be afraid of with one look?

    Besides, if the teamwork with Hu Wan is successful, then Jane will not have to continue to hang out in the entertainment circle in the future, and is afraid that she won't be able to avenge her beating?