Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Don't mess around!

    #urgent! I just rode a dragon, and now I'm in the house of that evil dragon, what should I do? #

    1L: RT! Last night, the rival's susceptible period couldn't control the beast and turned into a dragon. It wasn't the kind of staghorn snake body, but the kind of black dragon with two wings, four claws, flying, very fierce and fierce!

    What to do, what to do, after I finished I not only rode, but also boldly masturbated while my rival was weak!

    2L: Whoa, a dragon? I understand, I understand, the species is quite special, the kind that is considered a special dangerous group in the Interstellar Federation Empire!

    There is no suspense in the differentiation of this group. It is a high-level Alpha. It is said that the susceptible period is even more irritable and irritable. It is very scary. In most cases, it will be specially observed by the Ability Supervision Bureau! Loulou can ride a dragon and masturbate? NB!

    3L: Wow, are you sure Lou Lou is a dead teammate and not a dog couple showing affection? Besides riding, can you still masturbate? I'm sure it's not a show of affection, I suggest highlighting the key points.

    4L: May I ask what gender Lou Lou is? What gender is the nemesis? If it's all A's, you can prepare for a fight today!

    5L: This is Lou Lou, woo woo woo, I'm so scared, I'm really scared.

    She is a high-ranking female Alpha, and I am also a male Alpha, I am so afraid of being beaten to death by her! But I swear I wasn't the one who fucked last night! It's definitely not what I want to ride, it's her who insists on doing it herself, and keeps pestering me, the smell on her body is too intoxicating, I can't escape... woo woo woo.

    I am wronged, I am really wronged! If you give me another chance, I will change my mind and start a new life!

    6L: Aha, double Alpha? ! Red Chicken!

    7L: Wow!

    8L: Look at what good dence I found early in the morning! It turned out to be a dragon riding warrior! Wow, I also want to masturbate!

    ...

    112L: LL here, last night she was so fierce, she flew home to sleep in the back garden, her tail was curled up and I was not allowed to run, I just slept in the open all night, my back was sore and ing. She is so big in animal shape, I am so afraid of being trampled to death by her. Woohoo, what should I do?

    113L: Is Lou Lou's PP okay? It is recommended that you try to buy lubricants here.

    114L: In the garden? The little face turned yellow, are you playing so wildly?

    115L: I'm tired of saying the word show affection.

    116L: Here I suggest that Loulou put more effort into posting and hugging!

    117L: It is suggested to change the post to #我和我的魔龙女友##How to maintain HE when both are AA? #

    118L: Loulou here, I'm a bit confused about what you're talking about? But my enemy is not my girlfriend, what is the lubricant for? Why should I cuddle with my deadly rival? Is it to ease the embarrassment?

    119L: Hahahahaha, I will be laughed to death by Loulou!

    120L: This building is so interesting!

    ...

    If Jane is given another wrong chance, he will never covet that pheromone!

    The moment Ye Zhen clasped his hands tightly and shackled him completely, he stared at those scarlet violent eyes with complex emotions so nervous that his heart stopped. He was about to say something to explain the "deceived corpse". From Ye Zhen's face, he could see how drunk and happy he was.