Chapter 5

Chapter 05 The first time.

    Jian Cuo arched her body to break away from Ye Zhen's hand, stepped like a king patrolling the country, and walked towards Xie Jing's palm with her head held high, thinking that she exuded the aura of dominance over the world.

    I really thought that after he turned into a cat, he lost his temper, right? !

    The fur in his hand fell away, Ye Zhen frowned almost imperceptibly, and curled his fingertips slightly.

    When Jian stepped on Xie Jing's palm with the soft plum blossom cushion on her front foot, Xie Jing's small appearance aroused Xie Jing's heart, and she pinched the little white cat's plum blossom cushion and weighed it.

    The corners of his lips were grinning like a flower, and he happily showed off to Ye Zhen: "Look, cats still like me who is gentle, and cold like you, cats don't like it."

    Ye Zhen crossed his legs , Don't open your eyes to see the appearance of one person, one cat, and Le Rongrong, "Really?"

    She raised her hand and pressed the remote control to turn off the monitoring, and switched the video back to the interstellar satellite TV channel.

    "Anyway, this cat likes me quite a lot..." Xie Jing bent down and approached the little white cat, reaching out to hug the cat in his arms and stroke it.

    Unexpectedly, as soon as the words fell, the little white cat stepped forward suddenly, and greeted his handsome face with two paws.

    Xie Jing screamed, and the little white cat turned around after doing something bad, ran across the sofa and got into Ye Zhen's arms, and rubbed against her stomach stickyly: "Meow~"

    "Damn it!" Xie Jing was scratched so hard There were a few more light claw marks on it, and it made a "hiss" in pain, and stared at the fluffy and coquettish cat in pain, suddenly got up and was shocked: "It scratched me!" The

    kitten's hair is fluffy, white as snow, ice blue Green eyes shone like ice crystals in the snow.

    At first glance, it is the kind of cute, clingy, well-behaved kitten, and it is also the cat that is most likely to be liked by the shit-shoveling officer, just like Xie Jing, who knows that this cat's paws are not polite to greet him!

    cheat! This cat's appearance is so deceiving!

    Ye Zhen was stunned for a moment, a little gloating, and slowly put the remote control on the coffee table.

    She rubbed the cat's head, the hair was smooth and comfortable in her hand, looked at Xie Jing's scratches and teased, "Look at how you are so fierce, you scared the cat."

    ... Although she didn't know the cat What is the cat thinking, seeing it rejecting its friends, she just feels a little happy.

    Xie Jing sat down on the sofa, hugging his chest and laughed angrily:

    "I'm fierce? Didn't your cat move its claws first!"

    "Meow." Jane huddled in Ye Zhen's arms and looked at Xie Jing He made a cry that seemed to be full of accusations, as if he had been greatly wronged.

    Xie Jing was shocked, staring at the pitiful cat lying on Ye Zhen's lap as if he had been tortured, he was stunned for a moment!

    ... No, who clawed who! ?

    "Look," Ye Zhen rubbed the cat's head to comfort it, "it says you are fierce."

    Xie Jing choked speechlessly: "!" All right