Chapter 59

Chapter 59 He will be beaten to death!

    In the early morning, the sun poured in through the windows, and the golden and delicate tulle curtains swayed slightly.

    Jian Cuo's brain went down for a few seconds, smelling the smell of agave and toffee in the air that hadn't dissipated, and the blushing and heart-pounding picture of last night in her mind, covering her face and twisting her body, she was about to drill into the quilt, As soon as I covered it, I saw the furry plum blossom cushion, and I belatedly remembered that he was so dizzy that he turned into a cat last night.

    "Meow?!"

    "Are you awake?" Ye Zhen approached him from behind.

    Jane twisted her body and was hugged by a hand from behind her stomach, and her back was pressed against her hard chest. When she raised her eyes, she saw Alpha's eyebrows and eyes bent, bowing her head to kiss his forehead.

    Jane's throat rolled down, and her whole body was on fire, as if she was being burned. She was ashamed and annoyed when she thought of the rubbing of ears and temples last night.

    "Come back unchanged?" Ye Zhen rubbed his stomach and smiled slightly.

    "Meow?"

    Change back? Jane's mind was buzzing, and the hair on her back clearly felt that the Alpha behind her was not fully dressed. How did this change him?

    Ye Zhen kissed his furry ears again, and coaxed: "Baby, I want to hug you the way you are."

    Jane shook her sensitive ears by mistake, and struggled fiercely with her thoughts, but when she thought of what she shouldn't have done last night What should be done, all done, what is he so ashamed of?

    With a thought, the little white cat returned to its human form at a speed visible to the naked eye.

    Ye Zhen hugged Jian Cuo in his arms, and without waiting for Jian Cuo to push and refuse, he kissed wantonly on the back of his head, and the man in his arms put his hands on her shoulders and kissed back tenderly, which made the corners of her lips slightly curled up, deepening the tension. kiss.

    She had imagined before, the scene of waking up and seeing Omega for the first time, and kissing Omega.

    Jian Cuo moved a little and wanted to lie on Alpha's body, but her waist was sore and painful as if it had been crushed and reorganized.

    He looked at Alpha and groaned in pain, he wanted to move his legs, but he didn't know how to move, and the situation was very bad. At the same time, he found that something was wrong with Alpha, and he was startled and patted Alpha's chest in panic up.

    "What's the matter?" Ye Zhen let go of his lips and looked down at his wet eyes, asking anxiously.

    "It hurts..." Jane blushed, pushed her chest firmly and said, "You, don't mess around." How

    many times did they have sex last night?

    Four times in six hours, Alpha is too energetic.

    Ye Zhen couldn't help laughing, kissed his forehead lightly, stretched out his hand and put him in his arms: "Okay, don't mess around, let me hug you."

    Jian Cuo stared, swallowed, hesitated and reached out to hug Alpha She put her head on her chest and said, "Yeah."

    "Wrong."

    "Huh?"

    "Thank you, forgive me, you are willing to tolerate and accept everything about me while the power is still there."