Chapter 48

Chapter 48 Impulsive like this?

    A kiss is over.

    Jian Cuo's whole body felt numb, soft and tense as if an electric current had flowed through her.

    His cheeks were scalded badly, and there was still a clear smell of agave on his thin lips. He held Ye Zhen's tie and slightly raised his head to look at Alpha, who was also not much better. His dark eyes were stained with longing, and his appearance was reflected in the pupils.

    Almost without any hesitation, he put his lips close to her again, but unexpectedly, Alpha stepped back and avoided it.

    The lips were pressed by Ye Zhen's fingertips.

    Jian Cuo's pupils shrank slightly, and his face was blank: "Huh?"

    "Wrong, wrong," Ye Zhen finally resisted the temptation with strong self-control, "This is wrong."

    What's wrong?

    Jian Cuo seemed to hear the sound of eating chopsticks breaking, he bit his lips in embarrassment and aggrieved: "You don't want me?"

    Ye Zhen clasped the back of his head with his palm, gently stroking the furry hair and looked deeply He said in a hoarse voice, "I want to."

    "Then you...then why do you..." Jane was a little confused.

    Anyway, the more calm and abstinent Ye Zhen looks now, the more horny Meng Lang looks like he is.

    "Because I like you, I don't want you to be wronged."

    Jane was stunned, looking into Alpha's deep eyes and slowly said: "I don't feel wronged, I... am willing."

    Ye Zhen rubbed his delicate and fair skin with his thumb Cheek, like caring for a hard-won treasure, said: "Wrong, wrong, you are willing to get it at this moment, but you are not ready yet."

    Does Omega know how dangerous he is now?

    It makes people want whatever they want, without any defense, just like a little lamb who took the initiative to walk into a pack of wolves.

    "Nonsense, I'm ready!" Jane retorted wrongly, but her voice was not very firm.

    Prepare? He really wasn't prepared at all, and even made a sudden decision after entering the door, wanting to give everything to alpha.

    There was a smile in Ye Zhen's eyes: "But, I don't want you to have sex with me on impulse."

    "I..." Jane stopped by the rebuttal in her throat.

    Impulsive? He was indeed impulsive.

    Skin-to-skin dating is not within the scope of his recent considerations at all, and it can even be said that he had never considered it before today.

    "Wrong, I hope you are thinking carefully," Ye Zhen kissed his forehead lightly, "With no regrets, give yourself to me every second without regret."

    Alpha is so gentle, so gentle that he got into life When considering the minutiae of the problem, his position is the first.

    There seemed to be warm currents gurgling in Jian Cuo's chest, and the ball that he threw into the air slowly landed like a feather, even he was a little indulged in the alpha's tenderness, and was also a little moved.

    He reached out to hug Alpha, and rubbed his little head against her chest: "Do you know what you said, it's very touching."

    Ye Zhen liked his frankness, hugged him and felt each other's heartbeats.