Chapter 56

Chapter 56 is suspending the relationship.

    In just one month, Huo's artists collapsed, and the flow of funds broke.

    The Taxation Bureau, the Supervision Bureau and the police station reported related crimes one after another, and the hot searches were all revived by Huo and Huo's artists. After the court trial, Huo Cheng and Huo Ling were involved in different cases, and they were punished for several crimes and sentenced to life. At the same time, a fine of 10.8 billion was imposed to compensate the victims for their losses.

    Huo's was all over the place, and the funding chain of "Moonlight Song" invested by Huo's investment was broken, and Miracle Film and Television Entertainment injected capital to continue filming.

    During this period of time, Jian Cuo devoted herself to writing and finished "Silver Fireworks". Readers cried hard in the comment section.

    After solving the two cases, Ye Zhen didn't really want to inherit the Ye Group, and returned to Miracle Film and Television Entertainment to lead the new project and prepare for the next filming. After scolding Ye Zhen for a while, Ye Zhen was not only unmoved, but also encouraged Ye Cong to train another one, and even said that even if he married another one and had another one, she would support it with both hands.

    At that time, Jane recovered from her wrong leg injury. She had just packed her luggage and dragged her heavy suitcase downstairs. When she heard the smell of gunpowder in the room, she stopped in place in fright.

    However, Ye Zhen quarreled and said a few words to make Ye Cong do it again, which made Jian Cuo chuckle.

    This smile was unbelievable, and the two angry Alphas glared at him in unison.

    Jane Zuo thumped in her heart, swallowed, and froze completely.

    That is... is there time to run now?

    At this time, the special assistant leaned into Ye Cong's ear and said something. He frowned and looked at him with complicated eyes for several seconds, then closed his eyes again, and turned his head to Ye Zhen contemptuously: "Re-training one, do you think it's the same thing?" Is it difficult?"

    Is it possible that you really want to have another one?

    Jian Cuo was shocked: Ye Cong is really healthy and strong, NB!

    Ye Zhen was suspicious and didn't speak.

    "Without you," Ye Cong dismissed, flicking his sleeves and striding out, he said angrily, "The Ye family can't die!" After the

    unexpected guest left, Jian Cuo and Ye Zhen looked at each other.

    "That... I'm leaving." Jane scratched her head by mistake, looking at Ye Zhen's gradually red eyes, every look was desperately begging him not to leave, his heart softened for a moment, but he still cheered up and dragged on Walking forward with the suitcase, he grinned and said, "You don't have to see me off, the driver will take me home safely..."

    That night they talked about everything they should and should not have, saying that Jane was wrong It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter if you dig into a dead end.

    He can't accept that his girlfriend can spy on his thoughts all the time, it's like a bomb suddenly added to his private room, crowding his secret space.

    Ye Zhen can't solve the mind reading skills, he can't continue to communicate, and he can't live with Ye Zhen anymore.

    Even though she promised never to listen to his voice again, Ye Zhen underestimated his stubbornness and his resistance to this matter.