Chapter 3

Chapter 03 I'm in a hurry!

    Jian Cuo returned to China to raise a dog two years ago. At that time, she met Ye Zhen in a variety show.

    At that time, he pretended not to know Ye Zhen, and when he annoyed Ye Zhen, he tormented him vigorously, either by grabbing his neck with one hand when he was taking the task card in the mud pit and forcing him to ask, "Why didn't you answer my phone when I went abroad", or by being attacked by chickens in the wild? Chase had to ask him to call "Sister Ye Zhen" to rescue her, or she would lose the camp when playing board games in groups. "etc.

    Jane was driven crazy by mistake!

    Jane mistakenly snatched the director's dog as a guardian, and she took the guardian with her wherever she went, and she was arrogant and arrogant. Anyway, Ye Zhen dared to bully him, so he dared to close the door and let the dog go.

    This method is effective, but Ye Zhenfa frightened him away after a few days of uselessness.

    The protector turned into a deserter, and he turned into a polished commander in seconds. He was so frightened that everyone was dumbfounded, and he felt that Ye Zhenhuo would blow him up.

    Seeing the big demon king squinting his eyes and radiating danger step by step, he was so wronged that he couldn't help crying, scolding her incoherently for bullying him and his dog, and scolding her for more than ten minutes without breathing .

    Ye Zhenchu ​​looked at him gloomyly on the spot and shouted "wrong wrong", as if he wanted to say something.

    Jane mistakenly heard the nick name Nima's repeated orders not to call out, but she opened her mouth and shouted back, which added fuel to the flames and ignited Jane's fire straight to Xiaohan, staring at her so angry that her whole body trembled and raised Crying in a high voice, "Don't shout, don't shout", it's almost crazy!

    The atmosphere dropped to freezing point.

    It was a group of guests who found something was wrong and came to comfort him, and settled the matter.

    He went back to his room and finished crying, calmed down and hit his forehead on the table, feeling ashamed and thrown at his grandma's house, how could a quasi-Alpha cry in public? I really wish I could die on the spot, and make a note of that bastard Ye Zhen in the notebook.

    The next day, Ye Zhen gave him a husky with a tie around its neck.

    Jane Cuo hated Ye Zhen so much that she didn't want her to give her a dog. After she refused, she passed by the pet shop and bought a dog in front of her. Seeing Ye Zhen's complicated expression, she gritted her teeth and named his family Erha It's called Ye Cuihua!

    Surname Ye, first name Cuihua!

    Pinpin, are you careful? Calling these three common names once is no different from scolding Ye Zhen once.

    Ye Zhen was annoyed at the Dogecoin at the time, so he picked up another husky from the pet store, and named it Ergou with a smile, and his surname was Jian.

    This bastard plagiarized his idea like this, blue is better than blue, and Jane was angry, and then scratched in the small notebook and made a note.

    Two dogs!

    How dare she call him Ergou!

    Ye Zhen Dogecoin! Labor and management are at odds with her!

    There is no end to the matter of raising a dog.

    When Ye Cuihua was a child, she had fluffy black and white hair, which was very comfortable to brush.