Chapter 25

Chapter 25 says I like him.

    Ye Zhen parked the car in the hotel parking lot, and got out of the car with the food packed from a nearby high-end restaurant, with a smile on his lips unconsciously.

    Wrong wrong to update hard at home, I must not have a good meal.

    During the filming, she couldn't help but miss Jian Cuo, thinking of him acting like a baby in the new book review section, and especially wanting to rub his little head, her mind was full of the picture of the two kissing last night, and Jian Cuo didn't hate it at all in the morning She is intimate, and her chest is filled with sweetness.

    She pressed the elevator to go upstairs, and the numbers on the elevator kept changing.

    6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, -1.

    The time became longer, and Ye Zhen wanted to go back to the room to hug her cat immediately, but every second became sweeter and more exciting.

    "Ding." The

    elevator door opened, and I saw a man in overalls wearing sunglasses and lowering his peaked cap head-on. His eyes were cold. When he saw her, he hurriedly raised his hand and lowered the brim of his hat. He held a garbage bag in the other hand. I don't know what heavy things are put in it.

    The other party walked out of the elevator avoiding Ye Zhen's sight, and walked quickly towards the parking lot.

    When the other party passed by, Ye Zhen vaguely smelled a faint smell of toffee.

    It's the pheromone smell of Omega. It should be carried when touching it. The smell is very weak, but Ye Zhen can still smell it.

    Ye Zhen faintly felt that something was wrong, entered the elevator and pressed the floor.

    How does that taste feel... It's similar to Jane's wrong taste?

    While she was waiting for the elevator to close, she saw the man in overalls walk up to a truck and get on the truck. He didn't throw the garbage bag into a nearby trash can, got on the truck and drove away.

    When the two sides of the elevator were about to close, Ye Zhen suddenly thought of something and his face turned pale. She rushed out of the elevator and got on the car again, driving the car to catch up with the truck, her heart pounding.

    After the truck left the hotel, it turned around in the city. Ye Zhen followed closely and took a picture of the truck number, sweating slightly on his forehead.

    The man in work clothes looked into the rearview mirror through the sunglasses, and knew that Ye Zhen was in hot pursuit. He drove the car onto the overpass and threw the tightly tied garbage bag out of the window.

    The black plastic bag fell in a parabola towards the river.

    Jian Cuo was in a daze. When she woke up groggy, she realized that she was falling rapidly. With a scream of "meow", she opened the plastic bag with her claws, and saw the choppy river below her feet at a glance. She almost fainted from fright!

    Jane wrong: "Meow!!"

    Help! help me! help me! Ah ah ah ah ah!

    With a "plop", he plunged into the dirty river water without any accident, and was rushed downstream by the rushing water, his limbs thumping desperately.

    At this moment, a shadow fell over his head, and his body was suddenly picked up by a pair of hands. As soon as he got out of the river, he looked up and saw Ye Zhen's nervous and anxious eyes.