Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Pheromone Matching.

    Any parent who sees their son appearing in the hotel elevator and being hugged by a high-level alpha in an ambiguous manner will not look good.

    Jian Hang frowned, his face turned black, Yan Xixi was pleasantly surprised to recognize his son nestled in Ye Zhen's arms, "Wrong!

    " Before, Ye Zhen held Jian Cuo in Ye Zhen's arms, and Jian Cuo was terribly frightened, no matter how reluctant he was, he didn't dare to get in touch with Alpha in front of his parents, so he quickly hugged Jian Lv's neck and fell into his arms docilely, supporting him. He hesitated and explained: "That... that... I, I, I..." It

    happened so suddenly, he was not prepared at all, and immediately stumbled for a long time, unable to tell a lie.

    Especially Jian Hang stared at him burningly, until all the lies he made up in his throat were crushed.

    Jian Lv carried Jane out of the stairs by mistake, and when he got a little closer, he could smell the light toffee smell on his body mixed with agave.

    He vaguely sensed that something was wrong, and frowned to see that Jane had buried her head firmly, her whole body was tense as if she had done something bad, and even her breathing was flustered.

    Something is wrong, something is wrong.

    "Uncle Jian, Aunt Jian," Ye Zhen handed Jian Cuo to Jian Lv, nodded slightly at the elders, and said kindly: "Hi, I'm Ye Zhen, and I'm currently Cuo Cuo's girlfriend. I've made appointments with several directors today. It’s easy to talk about the script, I fell upstairs by mistake just now, so I hugged him down, and I’m going to go home first.”

    Jian Hang narrowed his eyes, and carefully looked at the young man in front of him: “Script?

    ” The information in the desert is blocked, and there is a supply station after all. I know some news about Jian Cuo through the Internet, and I almost fainted when I heard that Jian Cuo was dating the dragon cub of the Ye family. With his criminal record, he really doesn't want to see that dragon cub of the Ye family.

    Cats dating dragons? Not reliable at all.

    Jane swallowed her saliva by mistake, glanced secretly at her father and Ye Zhen, and noticed a cold gaze.

    As soon as he looked up, he saw Jian Lu's face as dark as the bottom of a pot, his eyes seemed to see through him, his heart skipped a beat, and he couldn't help but feel uneasy.

    Over there, Ye Zhen was as stable as Mount Tai, and said with a smile: "Miracle Film and Television is very interested in the script "Aural Hallucinations" written by Cuo Cuo in the early years

    . Wrong? " Jian Hang raised his eyebrows, looked at Jian Cuo, saw that his forehead was dripping with sweat, and asked lightly.     Jian Cuo

    's small face was flushed, and she said "um", thinking that Ye Zhen made it up like the real thing, avoiding her father's oppressive gaze: "Yes."

Don't stick around here, either."

    Yan Xixi didn't smell the dark tide, but when she heard that her son was injured, Jian Hang was still trying to show off her future daughter-in-law, so annoying, she pushed him away and rushed to make a mistake . Going, grabbed his hand and said with great distress: "Wrong, where is the injury? Was the fall serious?"

    Jane fell into the water and disappeared a few months ago, and she was confirmed dead. At that time, she cried so hard that her heart was broken and she was heartbroken. The next day was taken by Jian Hang to travel abroad.