Chapter 37

Chapter 37 "Brothers" 02

    Ten people chatted for an hour at the mouth of the well.

    According to the information exchanged by everyone, the white wizard had talked to the owner of Noah and He Chuchu about the spiritual spring before his death. The head of the Si family reached a consensus, hoping that the people of the Noah family can also pray under the soul tree in the future.

    For this reason, the white wizard became furious and quarreled with Ye Zhen, and threatened that even if Jane was killed by mistake, the two families would never be married!

    As for what kind of person the white wizard is?

    According to the two families, the white wizard was obsessed with witchcraft and couldn't extricate himself. He abandoned his wife and daughter for witchcraft. He challenged many wizards and offended many wizards. He was arrested by the Witchcraft Association for practicing forbidden magic, and half of the witchcraft was abolished. After being protected by the main force of Noah's family, he became a wizard who helped Noah's family guard the spiritual spring.

    This man is taciturn, wears dark witchcraft robes all the year round, has pale complexion, thin and gray hair, and a pair of eyes that are as cold as snakes.

    Usually, Ye Zhen and Jiang Yu are the only people who have a good relationship with Noah's family.

    "Anyway, this person is quite unpopular in our house," Yuan Sang sighed slightly, "He came to our house and was very cruel to me and my sister, and he was always alone in the room, I don't know what to do, Every now and then there would be a bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang bang, Jiang Yu said that the white wizard was refining medicine, and he said that after drinking the medicine, he would not have the talent for witchcraft, and he had the talent for witchcraft."

    Jiang Yu nodded like a pounding garlic. , don’t mention how innocent the small eyes are, “The white wizard has been injured many times because of this, but fortunately he is very strong in witchcraft. And he said, after the potion is ready, give it to me to drink, so that I can also practice witchcraft , before he left, he told me that the potion will be ready soon."

    "However, when I checked the potion, there was no potion at home or in his room, which meant that the potion had been taken away. .”

    Shen You, Jian Cuo, and Xing Cong have no foundation in witchcraft.

    As soon as these words came out, everyone looked at the four of them in unison, and immediately listed them as suspects.

    Jane wrong: "!!!"

    Shen You next to him touched his chin and analyzed: "So, the cause of death of the white wizard is most likely because the potion he developed was coveted by others, but if the murderer did this, why did he pollute the Lingquan?" What about it?"

    Pollution of the Lingquan is of course to prevent marriage with He Chuchu.

    Jian Cuo slandered in his heart, but he analyzed seriously on his face: "Is it possible that this Lingquan was destroyed by Wizard Bai himself? After all, you didn't mean that he didn't want our two families to marry at all. Destroying the Lingquan is tantamount to completely destroying it. The prerequisites for the marriage between the two parties."

    "Not necessarily, these are two things," Ye Zhen glanced at Lingquan, stared at Jian Cuo with burning eyes, and said aggressively: "White Wizard does have the intention to destroy Lingquan. Motive, but the people present are not only the white wizard who has the motive. Do you think so? Jane is wrong kid."