Chapter 8

Chapter 08 Black Material +1+1!

    Ye Zhen handed the cat cage to Ye Xian, and stretched out his hand to pull the dog leash around Ye Cuihua's neck.

    Regarding Jian Cuo's pet dog, she had discussed with Jian Li two days ago.

    Few people in Jian's family like dogs, and they have no experience in raising dogs. After a little persistence, they got Ye Cuihua's custody.

    "Meow!" Jane looked at Ye Zhen with the wrong eyes and became anxious. She was excited, coquettish and pitiful and begged Ye Zhen: "Meow! Meow!"

    Don't give me away, I'm super obedient of!

    I don't want to be with Ye Xian, woo woo, don't leave me!

    Ye Zhen didn't want to talk to the little white cat anymore, but his miserable voice could be faintly heard in his ears.

    She tightened her grip on the dog's leash by three points, pursed her thin lips slightly and told Ye Xian, "Take care of it."

    "Yes." Ye Xian nodded slightly, with the most comfortable smile on his handsome face, between words Full of respect, said: "Although it's the first time, I will complete this task well."

    Jane knew that Yegou A really didn't want him with a thump in her heart, she pulled the cage and shook her head desperately, completely panicked, and suddenly didn't know what to do I was so anxious that I was about to cry, and said incoherently: "Meow meow! Meow..."

    Don't... don't give me to others!

    I swear that I will never call you Yegou A again, and I will never fight with Jian Ergou again!

    "This cat is so clingy." Xu Teng also had a cat, and when he saw the cat, it was so viscous and soft that it made people unbearable to listen to it. Chong Yezhen sincerely advised: "So It would be a pity to give away such a cute and well-behaved cat."

    "Meow." Jian Cuo yelled obediently, shaking her ears to show her cuteness.

    I'm super cute, super well-behaved and sensible!

    Then.

    He saw Ye Zhen suddenly lowered his eyes to look at him, his dark eyes were like an abyss, filled with complexity.

    Jane mistakenly thought it would be useful, and immediately showed her aggrieved ice blue eyes. She was weak and helpless and pitifully pulled the cat cage, as if she had suffered thousands of abuses, and said: "Meow ~"

    ...As long as you don't send me away, I can ...and let you bite my cat's head again.

    Ye Zhen was really shaken when he heard the pleading of the little white cat.

    But she couldn't stand the most unique mind-reading technique for Jian Cuo, which appeared on a cat. It would be a constant reminder that Jane's mistake was never coming back, disappearing into that icy night when she didn't save her in time.

    Her chest seemed to be filled with the icy cold river that night, she pulled the dog leash and turned around to leave.

    Why is it not wrong?

    It's because she is too whimsical, how could she meet the possibility of one in a million?

    Xu Teng sighed, looking at the little pity in the cat cage, he didn't expect Ye Dao to be so cruel.

    ... If it was her, how could she be willing to give away such a clingy cat?

    Jane's heart fell into the valley by mistake, and the ideal of a high-level Alpha disappeared in an instant. A huge crack seemed to be torn open in her heart. She lay on the cage and hugged the cat's head, crying sadly: "Meow meow... ...Meow..."