Chapter 58

Chapter 58 Give you a baby.

    Jane was wrong to want to die.

    Opening his eyes in a daze in the morning, he saw Ye Zhen's familiar deep eyes. He was still thinking about why he was dreaming again, his head was empty, he followed his instinct and leaned forward to kiss her forehead, muttered "Morning", stretched out his arms and hugged her Alpha's waist rubbed against her chest, and said coquettishly, "My head hurts."

    Ye Zhen froze.

    After Omega fell asleep last night, she wiped his face for him, took a shower, lay on the side of the bed reluctant to sleep, and watched in silence all night.

    The familiar smell of toffee lingered at the tip of her nose, and she hesitated whether to reach out for a hug.

    "..." The touch of the skin brought Jane back to her senses, and he raised his head stiffly and looked up.

    "Wrong, wrong." Ye Zhen called softly, with a slight smile on his lips.

    Jane's heart skipped a beat, she was extremely suffocated!

    Where is this dream? This is Ye Zhen, but shouldn't he be at home? How come here?

    Then memories flooded in, from how he was crying and clamoring for Xu Teng to take him to drink, to how he got drunk and didn't know who brought him to Ye Zhen's villa to steal the bed. The bed went to sleep.

    During this period of time, he didn't sleep well, and he was very irritable in everything he did. He slept soundly last night.

    Help! Who would come here to steal a bed without incident!

    Help! He even got into a dog hole last night!

    Help! Even climbing trees did it! And ordered to drive after drinking!

    Ye Zhen chuckled.

    When Jane mistakenly heard her laugh, she was so ashamed and angry, she threw off the quilt and jumped out of the bed, frowning and frowning: "Don't laugh! Don't laugh!"

    "...Yeah." Ye Zhen suppressed his smile and responded lightly.

    Jian Cuo pouted and turned around and walked towards the door. Ye Zhen caught up and grabbed his hand before he went out. The other party blocked the door first and blocked him, asking: "Last night, why did you want to steal from me?" bed?"

    Ah ah ah ah ah! Why are you still mentioning this!

    Which pot is not opened and which pot is lifted!

    Jane Cuo wished to cremate herself who was recklessly stupid last night.     He licked

    his toes in embarrassment, dodged her scorching gaze, lowered his head and poked out from under her arm, and said fiercely: "Drunk!"

say.

    Jian Cuo was aggressive, as if she was about to go to the battlefield, she walked out of the villa bravely and fearlessly. After noticing the burning gaze behind her, she walked faster, wishing to tear a crack and get into a hole in the ground to bury her.

    In the past, Jian Cuo liked to chatter all the way while holding Ye Zhen's arm.

    Now Jian Cuo doesn't speak, and Ye Zhen doesn't speak, and the road is deserted like the autumn wind sweeping the fallen leaves, which makes him very uncomfortable.

    After finally walking through the familiar small garden, he didn't say hello to Ye Zhen, and ran to the sidewalk without turning his head.

    "Wrong wrong..." The person behind him called him, and Jian Cuo ran even faster!