Chapter 30

Chapter 30 He Was Found!

    In the corner, Jane mistakenly saw Jian Lv sitting down, and Baba sat down at the same table.

    Before he could open his mouth to talk about the love triangle, Jiang Zhi sat next to him, poured him a glass of water, smiled like a flower, and said, "Wrong, drink water."

    Jian Lv Her thin lips were slightly pursed, her brows were furrowed, and she turned her eyes away.

    Jian Cuo looked at Jiang Zhiqiang's smiling face, her hand holding the cup trembled.

    ……Help! Why did he feel that the cup was poisoned!

    Just when he was at a loss, Ye Zhen took a seat across from him, slowly poured orange juice into the glass in front of him, raised his eyes and handed it to him with a smile, "Drink this.

    " He froze, glanced at Jian Lu and Jiang Zhi secretly, and saw that both of them were expressionless, so he quickly put down the boiled water, took Ye Zhen's orange juice, got up, went around the table and sat beside Ye Zhen, embarrassingly clapped his hands Fan your face, "It's hot, it's hot."

    What should I do? No chance to speak!

    "Take off your hat when it's hot."

    Ye Zhen said, reaching out to take off his peaked cap.

    Jane made mistakes as if she was facing a formidable enemy, she hurriedly covered her peaked cap and glared at him: "No!" Just

    kidding! A cat ear! Will be laughed to death by others!

    Ye Zhen raised his eyebrows and said with a smile: "Well, you can wear it if you like it."

    One ear? how is it like?

    The hot pot was bubbling and steaming.

    Jiang Zhi glanced at Jian Lu, put vegetables in the clear soup hot pot, and said courteously to Jian Cuo: "Wrong wrong, when we were in school for three years, I remember that you liked to eat potato chips and vegetable leaves... like rabbits "

    Jane made a mistake: "Hehe."

    Since when did I like to eat potato chips and vegetable leaves? He obviously likes meat.

    But for some reason, he didn't dare to talk nonsense at all right now, he didn't dare to do anything except laugh, as if Jiang Zhi could turn his face on the spot with a single word.

    Help! help me! help me!

    "Oh, is that so?" Ye Zhen smiled lightly, and put some sashimi into the red pot, "I have known Cuo Cuo for many years, I have known him since he was in elementary school, he likes to eat fish, especially It's fish heads. As for vegetables, he only likes to make mashed potatoes with potato chips. Vegetable leaves, if they are carefully cooked, he dislikes them very much... He also likes spicy food, which has a strong taste..."

    Jian made a mistake She froze for a moment, watching the smile on the corner of her lips and her chest throbbing.

    How...how did she know so clearly? Even Jian Lv may not observe so carefully...

    "Jian Cuo..." Jiang Zhi was quite upset about the overturned car, turned his head to look at him and asked, "Is that so?"

    Jian Cuo scratched her head, twitched her lips and smiled He nodded : "Probably... um, right."

    What should he say about this kind of thing? Say it's not right, and say it's not right.

    "Okay, the fish is ready." Ye Zhen handed the cooked fish to Jian Cuo, and said dotingly in his eyes, "Eat it."