Chapter 52

Chapter 52 It's embarrassing!

    Landis Hotel.

    The male Omega who answered the phone was sexy and delicate, with a pair of eyes that seemed to be seductive, and those charming eyes seemed to have a thousand words, like a ripe peach, it was easy for Alpha to fall in love, and he was indeed deep Know how to seduce an alpha, how to destroy a couple.

    It was Huo Cheng who sent him to seduce Ye Zhen, and this period of time has indeed achieved little success.

    Unlike the other Omega given to Ye Zhen by Huo Cheng, Ye Zhen kept him.

    It's a pity that this person is like an iceberg, reticent, and every time he tries to get closer, he is frightened by her cold eyes and dare not move. But he is not discouraged, if he wants to become Ye Zhen's Omega, he will naturally have to use some means.

    Naturally, the first to bear the brunt is to destroy the relationship between Jian Cuo and Ye Zhen, and to sneak in and hold Ye Zhen in his hands.

    He planned it this way, and with the help of Huo Cheng, he did the same.

    After the small banquet in the group game, Ye Zhen was so drunk that he went into the bathroom to take a shower as soon as he entered the hotel bedroom.

    This opportunity is not easy to come by, and it is in an ambiguous place like a hotel.

    Seizing the opportunity, not only can he complete the task assigned by Huo Cheng, but he might become the male master of Ye's Group in the future.

    This phone call was like an unpleasant seed that sooner or later bears unpleasant fruit.

    He has seen too many gluey couples who cannot stand a little test, a little suspicion is enough to destroy trust.

    "What are you doing?" A

    cold and piercing voice rang out.

    He stood up suddenly in a jerk, slammed into those cold eyes, and saw Ye Zhen came out of the bathroom with a change of clothes, not at all drunk, he immediately said in a panic: "I..."

    Isn't it... a bath? ? Why change clothes?

    Ye Zhen's face was slightly gloomy, and when he looked at the other party, there was a chill in his eyes, and he raised his hand and said coldly: "Give it to me." The

    male Omega's heart thumped, his back seemed to be swept by the cold wind, and at that moment alpha inadvertently The released wire and pheromone invasion severely suppressed his nerves, and he couldn't restrain his surrender from the bottom of his heart, trembling all over, he moved his steps and put the phone in Ye Zhen's palm, almost suffocating.

    ...The pheromones of high-level Alpha are really overbearing.

    And he obviously noticed that Alpha was angry, whether it was because he touched the phone or because Jane made a mistake is unknown.

    When Ye Zhen saw Jian Cuo's call record, his eyebrows twitched.

    There must be something wrong with calling so late at night, she vaguely guessed something, turned around and walked out of the bedroom.

    "Mr. Ye, tonight we..." The male Omega is not reconciled, how can the duck in his hand fly away?

    Ye Zhen didn't stop walking. While calling Jane back, he pushed open the door and rushed outside to wait for her special assistant without any disturbance, saying: "Seal this place, no one is allowed to approach." The