Chapter 42

Chapter 42 His girlfriend is me!

    Ye was really awakened by fluffy hair.

    As soon as she grasped through the darkness, she hugged the familiar hairball in her arms. Even though the lights were not turned on, she knew it was Jane Cuo. In fact, she liked that Jane Cuo was more clingy to her and more dependent on her.

    Raising his hand to turn on the light, Ye Zhen rubbed his sleepy eyes, seeing the little white cat laying in her arms with an annoyed expression on his face, he couldn't help stroking his fur and asked, "Aren't you going to sleep?"

    "Meow." Jian Cuo curled up In her arms, what a mess.

    What to do, Ye Zhen is Jian Lv who can understand him, how can he talk to Ye Zhen now that he is like a cat?

    Wouldn't it be naked to turn back into a human body now? No, no, once is enough to embarrass him, he will never do it a second time!

    Ye Zhen was amused by the broken thoughts in his heart, and hugged him rua a few times.

    Then she lifted the quilt and got out of bed with the cat in her arms, opened the closet and picked out a loose shirt and shorts with one hand, went into the bathroom and put the clothes on the dryer, put the dazed cat on the ground, and rubbed him again "Put it on slowly."

    "Meow." Jane staggered to the ground, rubbed her pajama bottoms, and let out a sticky cry.

    The voice was so soft that Ye Zhenxin's tip melted, his heart was full of sweetness, and he felt that after the formal relationship, Cuo Cuo became more intimate than before.

    When Ye Zhen left, he thoughtfully closed the bathroom door.

    Jane was so happy to recover her body, and her hairless skin was chilly. He hurriedly put on Ye Zhen's shirt and shorts, which were baggy after putting them on. The alpha pheromone smell remained on the clothes, which smelled a little nice.

    After getting dressed, he opened the bathroom door, and there was a pair of disposable slippers at the door.

    You don't need to think about it, it was Ye Zhen who let it go.

    Jane put on her slippers by mistake, and she caught a glimpse of her flipping through the tablet on the sofa.

    He rushed over and got into her arms like a small firecracker, turned to look at her and asked naturally, "What are you doing?"

    "Reply to email." Ye Zhen closed the tablet, wrapped his arms around his waist and hugged him naturally, smoothed his messy temple hair, and said with a smile, "Tonight, miss me so much?"

    At this moment, Omega was wearing her clothes , covered with her smell.

    With a light hug, she could touch Omega's soft waist. Omega, who used to avoid her like a snake, now curled up obediently in her arms.

    Even if you don't do anything, you don't say anything.

    She also found it very sweet.

    "Miss you." Jane Cuo mustered up the courage to kiss the corner of her lips, curled up on her chest and played with her skirt, "I missed you so much that I couldn't sleep, so I came here."

    To win! Beauty trap is beauty trap!

    Ye Zhen knew that Omega was very ghostly during this time, but she really enjoyed the rare initiative of Wrong Wrong, she smiled and rubbed his soft hair.

    "Ye Zhen, that... Who are you planning to vote for tomorrow?" Jian Cuo raised her eyes and looked at her, full of anticipation and apprehension.

    Casting cluster! Casting cluster! Casting cluster!