Chapter 41

Chapter 41 "Brothers" 06

    "Really?" Ye Zhen's gaze fell into his eyes, which were so hot that he caressed his face with his fingertips, like comfort or hesitation.

    Jane Cuo was watched so that her heart was pounding. When she heard this, she tightened her tie and pulled it forward. There was a momentary flicker in her eyes, and she said firmly: "Of course it is true!" It was just a

    kiss, he seemed got used to.

    The next moment, Ye Zhen squeezed into him, wrapped his left arm around his waist and forced the two of them to stick tightly, and suddenly approached his lips, which contained hidden dangers, but he didn't kiss his lips immediately, and stroked his lips with his right hand. He caressed his face carefully, looking at Jane's eyes with scorching eyes and not speaking.

    Jian Cuo was breathing stagnantly, smelling the smell of agave that gradually filled the air, and the arms around his waist bound him like chains.

    His chest was slightly bullied, the sound of his heartbeat became more and more violent, and his entangled breath was mixed, all of which were warm, and the cool hand on his cheek rubbed against his skin, meeting Ye Zhen's gaze, and the temperature did not drop for a long time.

    "You... don't want to?" His voice seemed to be burnt to death.

    Could it be, kissed just now? So alpha doesn't want to kiss anymore?

    "Don't go back on your word." Ye Zhen's voice was low and hoarse.

    Jane clamped her waist with her wrong legs, and was a little anxious because of her grinding, so she quickly retorted: "I won't go back on my word."

    Alpha's waist is so hard, like steel.

    It was like that time in the bathroom, when he touched her vest line, it was quite... firm.

    "If you want to go back on your word in the future, I won't let you!" Ye Zhen held the back of his head, his eyes suddenly became determined.

    Jian Cuo was still thinking about what's wrong with just kissing, but Ye Zhen kissed her in the next second, and he hurriedly kissed back.

    This kiss was unlike any other.

    Wild, strong, lingering, and sweet, it seems to swallow Jane by mistake.

    At the beginning, Jian Cuo was able to take the initiative to kiss back under the offensive, but later he was so dazed by the kiss that a soft humming sound escaped from his lips, and he

    didn't know whether it was satisfaction or pain.

    It fell into Ye Zhen's ears, like little hooks, scratching the tip of her heart one by one.

    Ye Zhen swept the books on the desk to the ground with one hand, and pushed Jian Cuo down on the empty desk. Jian Cuo hit the back of his head on the table and was a little more awake. When he opened his eyes, Ye Zhen's eyes were so dark that he couldn't see. The abyss to the bottom is full of danger, and there is a kind of indescribable wildness, and he has no intention of letting him go easily.

    Jane's chest was pounding, her mind was blank, and a word could not come out of her throat.

    In the field of vision, Ye Zhen pulled the tie that got in the way, with an obsessive and forceful expression, his throat rolled down, his mouth was dry, and he leaned his elbows on the table and raised his head slightly.

    So... so handsome, foul.

    It's too foul.

    Ye Zhen narrowed his eyes slightly and turned around, kissed his face, and then kissed her lips, with a slight smile on the corner of his lips, and his low voice seduced him: "Open your mouth."