Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Favorability is UPUP!

    Jane dares to beat Jian Ergou even if she makes mistakes, and she has no fear of big fat cats at all!

    "Meow!" He roared sternly, rushed up and gave the big fat cat two paws, biting the big fat cat's neck.

    The big fat cat didn't expect the gentle, cute, bully-looking little white cat to rush up and start fighting, merciless. They are not vigorous, no one has the upper hand in the fight, and they fight endlessly for a while, biting and scratching non-stop.

    When Jane Cuo kicked the big fat cat's belly hard, the big fat cat spit out a crushed goldfish corpse.

    "Meow!!" Jian Cuo was furious on the spot, rushing to claw the big fat cat even harder!

    Fish is so cute! Why eat fish!

    This is making life difficult for my cat!

    The three little goldfishes who were squeezed together over there were shocked!

    "The big cat and the little cat! Whoa, whoa, the little cat is amazing!" "Xiao

    Hei is dead, woo woo woo, Xiao Hei is gone."

    "What happened? Who told me?"

    "Xiao Bai, you can do it! You are my God!"

    "Xiao Hei was eaten, Xiao Hei is so miserable!"

    "What happened?"

    "Come on! Come on! The kitten is the best!!"

    "..."

    Jane was beaten up by mistake. Show mercy, your eyes are red from fighting.

    The big fat cat didn't know what was going on, so it slapped him twice and roared intimidatingly, staring at him with shiny eyes and pulling away.

    Jian Cuo is different. When it screams like a tiger, it rushes up to entangle the opponent, bites and scratches, and directly interrupts it. The two sides fight and retreat, chasing back and forth, in the corridor Got cat hair all over the place.

    The big fat cat was gradually lost, and was pinned down by Jane Cuo's paw, and said coldly, "Meow!"

    Dare to eat fish? !

    "Meow~" The big fat cat couldn't even shake its head after being pressed down, its voice was low, obedient and aggrieved, as if its skin had been scratched.

    No, no, I will never eat fish again.

    At this time, there was a sound of messy footsteps.

    "Oh! Prince!"

    "It's Mr. Huo's goldfish!"

    Two people in the corridor screamed, and one of them rushed over and kicked the little white cat who had bullied the big fat cat hard.

    The other Teng Teng Teng hurriedly ran to pick up the sloping bathtub, saw the three goldfish in the bathtub were terrified, then looked at the remaining fish carcasses under their feet, and looked at the crowd who were holding their chests with strong smiles. Huo Cheng, who was full of chills, immediately turned pale, and almost didn't come up in one breath.

    It's over! Huo Shao, this fish is specially prepared to be given away!

    As far as the fight between these two cats is concerned, I am afraid that they are fighting for food. It is estimated that the little white cat swallowed the fish.