Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Charity Dinner (4)

    Huo Cong was upset, very upset.

    Stealing chickens is not enough to lose rice, and instead of pouring dirty water on Jian Cuo, it caused a commotion. Just now Huo Ling took back his position in the Huo Group, and in an instant he became a vagrant, feeling really bad .

    A little Jane made a mistake and made him so embarrassed!

    Sitting in the back row with his legs crossed, he was indignant, looking at Jian Cuo who was seven or eight meters away with fluorescent powder on his shoulder, and a poisonous plan flashed through his mind.

    Huo Cong took out the aphrodisiac he had prepared earlier from his trouser pocket. This thing was in the form of powder, and he could just tear it apart and sprinkle it on Alpha or Omega. No matter how abstinent and cold, people will not be able to hold it when they encounter a trick. Originally, this thing was used for the prey, but unfortunately the prey ran away, and now it is used on Jane Cuo. It is a good show in the public.

    When he was worrying about how to get close to taking the medicine, the lights in the auction room were completely turned off with a "swipe", and the air still smelled of burnt plastic cables.

    Jian Cuo's shoulders are dyed with faint green fluorescence, what's the difference between them and live coordinates?

    Huo Cong got up suddenly, ran towards Jian Cuo without hesitation, pulled off the aphrodisiac and sprinkled it on Jian Cuo.

    At the moment when the powder was sprinkled, his shoulder was hit hard, and seeing a cold light flashing across a dagger, he staggered and slammed onto the table before he was startled.

    who!

    How can there be a knife?

    The cold light stabbed at Jian Cuo's back quickly, he was keenly aware of the danger and turned his head to look back, a vague shadow suddenly approached in the darkness.

    The next moment, the sluggish body was suddenly torn apart, and fell into a warm embrace. The familiar smell of agave quickly permeated, revealing an outrageous sense of deterrence. Kick it away, eliciting the sound of "hoo hoo".

    "Hmm." The opponent was kicked back two steps.

    Jane Cuo was so frightened that her heart was pounding, and cold sweat suddenly broke out on her forehead.

    He forced himself to calm down quickly, and said anxiously to Ye Zhen through the darkness: "Push me away!"

    Now he has fluorescent powder on his body, which is no different from living coordinates. Holding him, Ye Zhen is very dangerous when fighting with others!

    "Take off your coat!" Ye Zhen pushed Jian Cuo away, and walked towards the source of the sound in the dark.

    A cold light flashed in front of her, she dodged deftly, four fists met each other, there was the sound of flesh and blood colliding.

    The opponent stretched out his hands sharply, with deadly swords and knives, and fought fiercely without stopping, all moves were alive! The two fought in full swing, using both hands and feet, and they were evenly matched for a while.

    Things happened so fast that the surrounding guests panicked and avoided.

    All of a sudden, the voices of giggling and swaying, one after another, evading, escaping, escaping.

    "Help!"

    "There is a knife! There is a knife!"

    "