Chapter 39

Chapter 39 "Brothers" 04

    the next day.

    The use of the item card last night caused everyone to suspect each other and ask each other why they did it.

    Shen You was the first to attack. He watched everyone's subtle expressions with his eyes, touched his chin and asked straight to the point: "Who poisoned me?

    " With a puzzled expression on her face, she

    vowed to explain: "Last night, I was asked on the mobile app whether I should use water to save someone. I just used it without thinking about it. As for who to save, I know." : "I can indeed name and kill a wizard, but I killed Yuan Sang!"

    "Hey, why did you kill Yuan Sang? You two seem to have no enmity." At that time, Yuan Sang's suspicion was very small."

    Pei Xinyi gave a "tsk", hugged her chest and sneered, her eyes were full of condemnation: "Anyway, she was lucky not to die, so let me tell the truth, I am Alpha, she Also Alpha, we lived in a dormitory in a witchcraft school, we were in love, and we were together, who knew she cheated, she was killed by Omega, which caused me to endure the pain of pheromone every time, anyway these years You’ve seen it through! If you can’t get it, destroy it!”

    Everyone: Oh!

    This TM script can still be written like this? Screenwriters can play.

    [Good guy! I can't hold back anymore! ]

    [ Outrageous plot! When Pei Xinyi said this, everyone was dumbfounded! 】

    【Help! Can't knock, can't knock, can't knock! ]

    [Yuan Sang: Is it my fault that I met a crazy ex-girlfriend? ]

    CP like female Alphax female alpha, a group of people just treat it as a curiosity.

    Yuan Sang was covered by CUE's scumbag girl, covering her face, thinking that she had really bad luck in drawing the role, and she became numb when she got the scumbag girl's script!

    As soon as the revelations were over, everyone began to focus on who poisoned Shen You.

    With an innocent face on Jane's face, she said to everyone with sincere eyes: "I really used it to save people."

    "Last night, I used three bottles of life-saving medicine, and it did save three people." Xing Cong hugged He squinted his chest, squinted his eyes and speculated: "The quantity of the potion is not limited, it can be more or less. If you submit the potion, it means that the bottle of potion has been stored, and it can only be used if someone is killed tonight.

    " The three people who were assassinated in the evening were indeed rescued, using three of the four bottles of medicine.

    Jian Cuo suddenly realized: "Can it still be like this?"

    Brother, you are so perfect to help me realize this lie!

    "In this case, someone must be lying," Ye Zhen glanced at Jian Cuo meaningfully, and seeing Jian Cuo looking back arrogantly, she raised her eyebrows and swept towards the crowd, saying unhurriedly: "This Inside, there must be someone with poison."

    Jian Cuo secretly screamed that he would suffer, he only had life-saving potion in his hand, no poison!

    What... what is he going to do in a while?

    Shen You, a master guesser, rubbed his chin, with deep inquiry in his eyes, and smiled tacitly as he looked at a few old acquaintances: "You, there must be someone lying inside." There must be something