Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Laundry and cooking.

    The steamed crab didn't go too well either.

    When Jian mistakenly steamed, he made a special trip to cut the thick rope tied to the crab. It took a lot of effort, and his hands were pinched several times. Unfortunately, when he turned around to put on the Band-Aid, the crab crawled out abruptly and fell on the marble platform. Running away, he grabbed the pliers and threw them into the pot one by one, his hand was pinched again, the pain was so painful that he doubted he was alive, he still covered the pot with his elbow, and watched the pot being turned up and down Covering the gap, he wants to cry but has no tears.

    Why? Is steaming crab so difficult?

    Didn't the stall owner say to steam it directly? TvT.

    After finishing the second dish with the lid on the pot, he held a plate of dead-looking ugly crabs as if he had been exhausted. He felt that it was a little different from what he had eaten before, so he broke the pot and said, "It doesn't matter. I’ve been injured so badly, Ye Zhen must finish eating!” The

    third dish was Coke Chicken Wings.

    This is easy! It should be fine to put Coke and chicken wings together!

    With the previous two cooking experiences, he took the lead in wrapping his hands in Band-Aids. After wrapping his fingers, his ten fingers became thick. After making sure that he would not be injured again, he took the chicken wings out of the refrigerator and threw them directly into the pot. I poured two bottles of Coke into it, and suddenly felt inexplicably relieved that the chicken wings and Coke would not move around.

    Just as he was elatedly waiting for the Coke to bubbly, the doorbell rang.

    Jian mistakenly thought it was Ye Zhen who came back, and ran to the yard, and when she crossed the fence, she saw Cuihua and Jian Ergou pulling, "Wow, woof" yelling at him, not to mention how enthusiastic and clingy.

    Cuihua: "Master! Master! I miss you so much!"

    Jian Ergou: "Master, master! I miss you too."

    During the filming of "Moonlight Song", Ye Zhen was too busy to take Cuihua and Ergou He left it to Xiao Cheng to take care of him, and then Ye Zhen left the film crew and returned to Ye's Group, and then went to variety shows with Jane.

    Jane was shocked: "!?"

    Wait, didn't he turn back into a human? How can you still understand the words of Cuihua and Ergou?

    With a look of surprise on his face, he held back the discomfort in his fingers and opened the door for Xiao Cheng.

    Xiao Cheng smiled respectfully, and was surprised when he saw his dirty face, and then looked at the scars on his fingers, and asked in doubt, "Mr. Jian?"

    Cuihua and Ergou hurriedly circled around Jane . Wrong turn, rubbing his little head against the bottom of his trousers to express intimacy.

    Jian Cuo's ten fingers hurt, and she couldn't hold the dog leash. She scratched her head a little proudly and said, "It's nothing, I just prepared lunch for Ye Zhen, and I got it by accident."

    Xiao Cheng: Got ten fingers by accident?

    Xiao Cheng was a little distressed, and asked enthusiastically, "Do you need my help?"

    Cooking for his girlfriend, he never pretended to be someone else!

    Jian Cuo made an oath, patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, I will do it!"