Chapter 17

Chapter 17 1% possibility.

    The fuzzy memory became clearer little by little, even clearer than when Ye Zhen kissed Jian Cuo at that time, every breath and touch was full of sweetness.

    Jane hugged her by mistake, kissed her back by mistake, and touched her head by mistake...

    Ye Zhen suddenly regretted hastily washed off the smell on his body, even the remaining smell in his mouth was cleaned, thin The only thing left on the lips is the mint taste of toothpaste.

    I don't know when will be the next kiss?

    Jane Cuo gnawed on potato chips and couldn't hold back her thoughts.

    What happened last night had too much impact on the little virgin, anyway, he couldn't recover for a while.

    Before his heart collapsed, a shadow was cast over his head, and a pair of hands hugged him from behind, and he keenly smelled the familiar smell of agave.

    Ye Zhen?

    When did you come?

    Jane bit half a piece of potato chips by mistake and looked up to see Ye Zhen was startled, "Meow?"

    With a sound, the potato chips rolled to the ground with a clang, and he looked down at the dirt that fell on the ground with great heartache. Potato Chips raised his head in grief and resentment and complained: "Meow!"

    Then.

    With that ruthless face on his face, Ye Zhen ruthlessly threw the snacks that he had finally pulled out into the trash can, ruthlessly rubbed his little head, and ruthlessly said to him: "This is not good. Eat."

    Jane wrong: "??"

    Jane wrong: "!!" What's

    not delicious? Potato chips are super super super super delicious!

    Jane Cuo was so hungry that her chest was pressed against her back, as if she had been knocked out of her job right now, a gust of fire rushed upwards, and she clawed at the back of her bare white hand with a paw, and pulled it down angrily. , with a proud face: "Meow!!"

    Let you see, Mao Mao is amazing!

    Ye Zhen was amused by him, slapped his paws, lowered his head and rubbed his fluffy head with the tip of his nose, "Good boy, let's go eat delicious food."

    Jane kicked her arms desperately to struggle Jumping to the ground, Ye Zhen grasped the two thin arms, and the whole cat was wrapped in his arms again. When he heard that he wanted to eat something delicious, he became excited and his ears trembled, but when he thought that Ye Zhen could What's good to ask a cat to eat?

    All of a sudden, like a dehydrated plant, he froze.

    half an hour later.

    In the high-end French restaurant, sentimental light music is playing everywhere, the round dining table is paved with exquisitely embroidered tablecloths, the silver utensils on the table are neatly arranged, and there is a rose in full bloom in the center Flowers make everything look very formal and stylish.

    Jane Cuo squatted on the table and looked at the steak cut into small pieces in front of her. It was just right and delicious, and the sauce was poured on the meat to make the color more vivid.

    Ye Zhen, who was sitting across from him, was slowly cutting the steak and chewing a mouthful of beef.

    Jane mistakenly glanced at Ye Zhen, then at the steak in front of her, her stomach growling, the shameful and hateful saliva almost flowed out of her eyes, but he always felt that something was wrong, staring at the food lost in thought.