Chapter 61

Chapter 61: Mind-reading skills.

    At night, what time are the stars outside the window.

    Jian Cuo lay on the bed tossing and turning, unable to fall asleep, and checked the posts on the Internet about the matching degree of pheromones between cats and dragons to no avail. Instead, she read many matching cases with dragons with a matching degree of less than 60%, such as rabbits, hedgehogs, and squirrels. Wait, the ones that match more than 85% with the dragon are mostly of the same kind, or the animal shape itself is similar and ferocious, similar to lions, snow wolves, dragons, etc. The closer to the attributes of the dragon, the higher the compatibility.

    That night he tossed and turned in a daze but did not fall asleep.

    The next day, I washed my eyes with panda eyes on, and because I called Ye Zhen last night to make an appointment to go to the AO Matching Center, she arrived just after he had finished his breakfast.

    Jane Cuo was still holding half a piece of bread in her mouth. When she heard the doorbell and saw through the window that it was Ye Zhen running outside, she happily opened the iron gate wrapped with vines, and rushed to hug her.

    After a whole night of anxiety, he was a little aggrieved, buried his head in her neck and murmured: "Why did you come here?"

    Ye Zhen was slightly stunned, couldn't help feeling sweet, and rubbed the hair on the back of his head and the corners of his lips Smile: "Miss me?"

    "Yeah," Jian Cuo admitted without hesitation, hugging her full of dependence and unwilling to let go: "I really want to."

    Ye Zhenxin was steaming, never seen such a straightforward and honest Omega, smelling the toffee smell from his body, clasped his waist: "Me too." The

    two said a few more words.

    Ye Zhen was about to go in, but Jian Cuo pursed her lips and shook her head, fearing that she would be embarrassed by her family, Ye Zhen rubbed the bangs on his forehead, "Don't worry, it's not as bad as you think."

    Jian Cuo stirred her fingers and muttered: " It's because you think too badly." As soon as

    Mom and Dad came home, they almost said that they wanted to force him to break up. The matching degree is really not high, and they will have to sneak around in the future.

    "Don't think about it." Ye Zhen held his hand and walked towards the small garden, "Uncle Jian and Aunt Jian are very good people, and Jian Li is also my good brother, so he won't make things difficult for me."

    Jian Cuo's temples were throbbing, he shrugged his shoulders and said dejectedly: "You won't say that when you're waiting to be embarrassed." Who would have thought

    that Jian Hang, Yan Xixi and Jian Lu would change after seeing Ye Zhen Personally, it is completely different from what I said yesterday.

    After Ye Zhen entered the door, Yan Yan greeted Jian Hang and others with a smile, and presented gifts one by one.

    What Jian Hang got was an authentic ancient painting, and he was amazed again and again after seeing it. His tense and solemn face restrained a little, and he didn't throw the ancient painting on Ye Zhen's face after all. Yan Xixi opened the gift box and saw the idol's signature. Ye Zhen started chatting freely, wishing to hear more about idols from Ye Zhen's mouth. After Jian Lu, he was different. What he got was the script of a new drama invited by Miracle Company, which happened to be what he was interested in. The subject matter, I can't wait for Layezhen to talk more about the script.