Chapter 51

Chapter 51 The Taste of Others.

    It was two weeks after Jane found out that something was wrong.

    The number of bodyguards inside and outside the villa has not decreased but increased, and there are bodyguards following everywhere, even when running outside the villa, there will be two bodyguards behind.

    Due to the increase in the number of people in the family, Ye Zhen specially hired a few cooks and a few servants to make it look like a small Ye house, as if there were some important people living in it.

    At first, he still felt the novelty, but gradually he became irritable. When he went to the company to deliver the new dishes he tried, he was followed by bodyguards, and he was tired of talking to Ye Zhenwai in the living room. When he went downstairs to eat and drink, he was followed by bodyguards. There are also bodyguards following like followers, and they are said to have gone shopping, which is really annoying.

    Apart from writing in the bedroom and going to the toilet, I feel that there are pairs of eyes staring at me every second.

    It's like... being watched.

    To sleep at night.

    After Jian Cuo finished washing, she sat cross-legged on the bed with a straight face and waited for Ye Zhen to come out of the shower, brewing emotions.

    No, no, how long will this situation last? And it's not him who needs to be protected, it's Ye Zhen.

    He's annoying, he doesn't like it.

    Ye Zhen came out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe and wiping his hair. Seeing his serious face, he walked over and asked with a smile, "What's wrong?"

    "Can't we reduce the number of bodyguards? Follow them every day, and I'm not a prisoner!" Jane Cuo frowned, hugged his chest and said fiercely: "If this continues, I will go crazy!"

    Ye Zhen paused, clasped his shoulders and said softly: "Okay."

    Jian Cuo didn't expect her to promise so much Refreshingly, happily kissed her on the cheek and said: "I knew you were the best!"

    "I'm too busy recently, I don't have time to accompany you," Ye Zhen hugged her in his arms, a few traces of sadness flashed in his eyes, Rubbing his chin against the top of his head, he said, "You write well at home, don't run around."

    Jane was a little disappointed and said "Ah", "Busy again? Then when are we going to go on a date again? I want to do a lot of things with you."

    The 100 things couples must do, Lin Lin always do it Got four pieces.

    And Ye Zhen doesn't know why he's getting more and more busy recently, he doesn't have time to date and go shopping in the supermarket, and when he goes home occasionally to do housework with him, he can be alone.

    Is this the love period?

    I always feel empty in my heart. I used to have a fulfilling life when I was alone, and I didn't feel bored. Since dating Ye Zhen, I always want to cling to her unconsciously.

    "After a while, it will be fine." Ye Zhen coaxed.

    There was nothing Jane could do about it, and she let out a muffled "hmm".

    the next day.

    Following his bodyguards changed from four to two, Jane's face was as black as the bottom of the pot when cooking by mistake, poured a few spoonfuls of salt and pepper into the dish, and packed the food as if to vent her anger, without giving leaves It was really a delivery meal, so I gave it to the bodyguard and went upstairs to write.