Chapter 32

Chapter 32 First Mark.

    The four eyes are facing each other.

    "You..." Jian Cuo felt as if he was being burned, his forehead was dripping with sweat, the glands in the back of his neck were burning hotter, and his heart was secretly yearning for something.

    Limbs and limbs seemed to be drained and filled with tingling pain. The moment Ye Zhen opened his eyes, he stretched out his right hand to cover her eyes, and grunted in pain. All the strength in his body seemed to be trapped. He fell into her arms as if drained dry, his shame and reserve made him want to die where he was, and he threatened to die with shame and anger: "No... don't look..."

    The voice was soft, like a coquettish kitten.

    The moment Ye Zhen opened his eyes, what caught his eyes was Jian Cuo's slightly flushed face.

    The sun was shining on his fluffy black hair. At this moment, Jane was shy and nervous. What made her even more difficult to calm down was that there was a naked person in her arms.

    The more intense smell of toffee lingered on the tip of her nose, like a cat's paw scratching at the tip of her heart, teasing her a little.

    Nephrite jade was warm and fragrant in her arms, her throat rolled down, and her breathing became a little rough.

    The greasy and warm fingers did not have the strength to properly cover her eyes, which brought her back to her senses, and finally realized her mistakes. She had been looking forward to her sweetheart, and finally completely differentiated into an Omega.

    Moreover, it seems that it is in a fever period at the moment.

    Jane is going crazy.

    His body was so hot that he was desperately longing for hugs and comfort. He desperately restrained the impulse that spread to every nerve, his eyes were red, and he whimpered softly.

    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    Why did he differentiate into Omega? Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth

    "Do you need help?" Ye Zhen asked calmly.

    It can't be affected by pheromones. It's not good if he is so abrupt that he makes mistakes. She has to help him pass the fever period smoothly.

    help? help... help?

    Why is Ye Zhen not shocked at all? He was a quasi-Alpha and became an Omega, no accident at all.

    He gritted his teeth and tried desperately to get up, but he squirmed and fell back into Ye Zhen's arms in failure.

    Some fragmentary images flashed in my mind, it was that night when he drank too much catnip, he took a bath in the bathroom drunk, and after turning into a human form, he begged Ye Zhen to touch his head and kiss, he...he even touched Ye Zhen Abs?

    Jane made a mistake and wanted to die, and wanted to die immediately in place.

    MLGB! She knew he was a cat! She even kissed him!

    Did she already know that he was going to differentiate into an Omega? She must have wished for him to differentiate into an Omega!

    "Dogecoin Yezhen! I... I beat you!"

    Jane was blown up by the wrong person! With red eyes, she wanted to jump up and pinch her neck again, but she didn't have any strength in her body, and fell back on her again, the tingling feeling became more and more intense, she was so eager for pheromone comfort, she whimpered with grievance, and complained: "You... ...You bully... bully me..." The