Chapter 16

Chapter 16 The person I kissed last night?

    When Jane woke up by mistake, she turned into a cat again.

    The small body struggled to climb over the tail of the dragon, and landed on the slide like a child. In the twilight of the morning light, it happened that the dragon was bigger than a villa. After waking up, Ji Ji realized that he was not only riding a dragon but also masturbating a dragon, which made him firmly believe that Ye Zhen couldn't let Ye Zhen know that he was a cat!

    However, what is the cat's reaction when it sees the dragon?

    Jian Cuo thought for a while, and finally his stomach was growling and he decided to go into the villa to get some snacks to fill his stomach first. He walked smoothly into the house through the window, and found a bag of potato chips in the kitchen. He tore open and gnawed happily. with.

    The shadows covering the sky and the sun outside the window dissipated, and the huge body of the evil dragon shrank.

    Jane mistakenly gnawed on the potato chips and looked out, the potato chips in her mouth fell off, and saw Ye Zhen standing by the pool with long seaweed-like hair hanging down, covering his chest, walking towards the villa with bare feet, she was frightened Quickly looking back, his cheeks became hot for some reason, inexplicably remembering the delicate and tender kiss last night, his ears trembled with heat.

    Beastization is not good at this point, when it recovers, it is naked and there is no cover!

    Not surprisingly, Ye Zhen woke up from the back garden. Every high-level Alpha will set up a psychological path for himself during the susceptible period, suggesting a safe area.

    The back garden of the villa is specially preserved and used during the susceptible period or special period.

    After waking up, she regained her human body. She went into the house with ease and got clothes to put on. She drank a bottle of water from the refrigerator to moisten her throat. The memory of last night after the susceptibility period was vague, and her brows gradually frowned. stand up.

    It seems that the old man sent a false substitute for Jane to seduce her?

    She seems to have kissed each other? Her thin lips were pursed into a line, and she was in a terrible mood this morning.

    Ye Zhen called the old man of the Ye family.

    After a few seconds of ringing over there, the old man answered with a deep laugh, and asked, "How is it? Are you satisfied with the gift your father gave you last night?"

    After verifying what he thought in his heart, Ye Zhen's temples thumped, and the limbs that hugged the Omega were disgusting everywhere.

    "No one can replace you," she said in a cold tone, "Tell your people to go away."

    Before there was a response, she hung up the phone.

    Ye Zhen went into the bathroom and took a shower twice. Except for the smell of clouds and trees, she didn't smell any Omega, but she just felt dirty.

    After washing, I used a toothbrush to brush my teeth back and forth seven or eight times, and then stopped after they were clean.

    The landline downstairs beeped.

    Ye Zhen closed his eyes, finally put down his toothbrush, wiped the foam on his lips, went downstairs, and answered the phone.

    It belonged to Ruan Qinghe.

    "Director Ye! You've finally answered the phone. Your room is broken. The floor-to-ceiling windows are completely broken. You disappeared again. We're all so worried!"