Chapter 20

Chapter 20 woo woo woo woo woo.

    Unlike Ye Zhen's slender and cold fingers, it is accompanied by a faint agave smell, which is very pleasant.

    Jiang Zhi's fingers were slender and soft, and they ran along the soft hair on Jian Cuo's head again and again, stained with a sweet strawberry smell, and Jian Cuo sniffed the smell. I don't know why she wasn't as excited as she imagined. The female Omega's fingertips Swiping across the top of the head, the technique is obviously similar to that of Ye Zhen, but Jane is wrong because she feels...uncomfortable.

    If it was Ye Zhen, he would rub his head first, and then smooth the hair on his back. At this time, he would curl up in Alpha's arms and let her serve him comfortably.

    Jian Cuo was uncomfortable being touched, and was inexplicably a little irritable.

    But after finally having the opportunity to please Jiang Zhi, he can't just give up, he has to persevere! He bit the bullet and rubbed Jiang Zhi's fingertips, squinted his eyes and pretended to be comfortable and called out: "Meow!" As soon as the

    voice fell, his body was suddenly embraced by cold hands, and the next moment his body volleyed towards him. Then fell into a warm embrace.

    Jian Cuo lost the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to seduce Bai Yueguang. She turned her head and saw that Cheng Yaojin was Ye Zhen. She put a paw on her chest, stared and struggled, and complained angrily at her: "Meow!"

    Let me go!

    Ye Zhen suddenly got up and shackled the cat even tighter. His face that was still warm just now seemed to be frozen, his brows and eyes were distant, and he said coldly: "The cat is sick recently, so it's not suitable for close contact."

    "Meow?" Jian Cuo I didn't know when I fell ill, so I grabbed her arm twice to break free.

    Who would have thought that Ye Zhen's fingers were running smoothly along his back, his tone changed due to comfort, his waist was so sore and limp in her embrace, he looked at the slightly stunned Jiang Zhi trying to resist the dying struggle, but damn it, he sniffed Seeing the agave smell on Ye Zhen, and a little...do not want to leave.

    He thought again, actually he didn't want Jiang Zhi to lick him that much.

    This idea is very strange, but Jiang Zhi rubbed him, he was so irritable, he really wanted to escape, he didn't want to smell the sweet and greasy strawberry smell.

    When Ye Zhen rubbed him, he felt so comfortable, wanted to rub against him, wanted to smell his body, and even thought it smelled good.

    This idea is kind of crazy.

    Jian mistakenly attributed this to the fact that he spent a lot of time hanging out with Ye Zhen after he became a cat, and he was not used to being masturbated by others.

    It is so, it must be so.

    When Jiang Zhi heard that the cat was sick, he quickly suggested: "Then you have to go to the pet hospital regularly, and you can't let it go."

    "Well, I'll go now." Ye Zhen nodded slightly, and replied blankly.

    Jane was confused: "??"

    When did I get sick?

    Jiang Zhi was stunned: "??"

    It's eight o'clock in the evening, are you kidding me?

    Not only did she think it was a joke, but the jaws of the people eating in the dining room were all shocked: Director Ye, isn't this a joke?

    Who in the crew is the most workaholic, and who treats work like a daughter-in-law the most? Can't wait to work day and night? It's Director Ye!