Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Charity Dinner (1)

    Shamak Hotel.

    The charity dinner was held in a high-end hotel under Huo's name. The guests were all famous people from all walks of life. There was no lack of young celebrities from all walks of life. People arrived at the hotel door after six o'clock in the afternoon. After the identity was confirmed by a special person, waiters were arranged to lead them respectfully. Going to the dinner venue, the media crowded at the door to "click" to take pictures.

    A while ago, Huo Cheng was attacked, and the news of the high society had not yet blown, and the news was overwhelming.

    Afterwards, the National Taxation Bureau and the State Inspection Bureau successively invited Huo's group legal persons into the bureau, causing the army's morale to be unstable. Other families have always been eyeing the Huo family. Some people hold a wait-and-see attitude, and some private small actions continue.

    The purpose of this charity dinner is self-evident.

    Jian Cuo took Ye Zhen's hand to meet the photographer's "Ka Ka Ka" flashlight, and walked a long way calmly, smiling so hard that her face would freeze.

    After staying at home for two days to update, he finally ran out of inspiration, so he didn't know what to do.

    As soon as she heard that Ye Zhen was going to the banquet, her playfulness was hooked, and she packed up and got into her car to follow. On the way, she looked through the auction items of the charity dinner, secretly thinking about which one to take.

    Because he didn't know the people Ye Zhen chatted with, he simply parted ways and played with himself.

    Unexpectedly, he met an old acquaintance before he sat down at the banquet.

    In the corner, the young and beautiful little O shrank back to the edge of the sofa, and was squeezed into her arms by a female alpha.

    The female alpha seemed to be chatting with him, but her hands and feet were restless. She put her arms around Omega and said something with a chuckle. Xiao O was so frightened that he didn't dare to move around, and begged for mercy with a mournful face.

    He happened to know this little O, the little actor Yan Xi he met when filming a variety show last year.

    He followed the route of acting, with a sweet appearance, soft and timid, the kind of Omega who is easily bullied, and when he and Ye Zhen quarreled and were unhappy, he was the one who comforted him with nice words.

    He is more familiar with that female Alpha, her name is Huo Cong, and she is the young master of the offshoot of the Huo family.

    Huo Cong was in the same batch as him to study abroad at the beginning, but he was more inclined to regard Huo Cong as a study tour. After all, whoever studied abroad like her would fight and stay away from school, smoke, drink and go to nightclubs.

    The classmates spread rumors in private that he was in love with so-and-so and so-and-so, relying on his rich boyfriend to change one after another.

    In the third year of high school, Huo Cong also sent him a love letter full of emotion.

    After being ruthlessly rejected by him, Huo Cong forced him into an alley to commit misdeeds.

    He swung the steel pipe and smashed the man's head and blood.

    From then on, Jian Cuo and Huo Cong were at odds with each other, no different from killing his father and enemy.