Jesse loaded his gun and starts to aim. "You sure about this, friend?"

"Yes, young man. Take aim..." he takes a deep breath, "And fire."

Jesse looks to his wife and shrugs, "Okay then. Ya'll are witnesses." he says, then pulls the trigger.

The magician reacts like he was hit, part of Jesse got worried he actually killed the man, but a part of him wanted to see what happened since the man was still slightly standing.

Then, the man stood tall and reveals the bullet that he caught in between his teeth. Making the crowd cheer and Jesse shrugged, impressed.

"Thank you good sir!" the magician thanked him and Jesse salutes him before sitting back down next to his wife.

"Well, at least we got to the end of that. Man's talented, I guess..." Jessica said, making Jesse chuckle.

Unfortunately, that was the final act for the night. The host said his goodbye, and the curtains start to close. Everyone eventually stood to leave the theatre. The couple stayed behind as to not get crowded through the doors.

"That was interesting." she said, and looked back to Jesse who was already looking at her... She smiles, confused though, "What?"

He smiles, "I want to have a family with you..." he said. Instead of lust in his eyes though, it was pure... Genuine love in his eyes.

She sighs, "Me too... But... What about everything else?" she asked.

He sighs... "I know... I need to finish things with the gang... Completely..."

She cups his face to look at her, "All will be alright in time, love... And we'll have a peaceful family for ourselves."

He leans into her touch... "Right... All will be alright in time..."

They stayed like that for a moment... Before noticing that everyone has left. They stood from their seats and walked out the doors, hand in hand... Content with what they have right now. They can wait. They know the world won't get any better, but the least they can do is to make sure that they're secure before bringing their children into their world.

They exit the theatre hand in hand, having random conversations with each other. Walking back to Leon, just a few steps closer, before they knew it, Jesse's satchel's straps were cut apart and taken. The man was quick to turn and run to the culprit, a kid.

He turns quick to Jessica, "Get Leon, love!" he said, and she nodded and ran to the said horse.

Jesse ran and called to the boy, bumping and apologizing to anyone he passes through and hits. He reaches an alley behind the big buildings. He lost the boy. He groans in annoyance but took a deep breath to keep himself composed, walking towards a couple having a conversation.

"Hi, excuse me, did ya'll happen to see a boy. About this tall." He gestures to his upper abdomen, "Blonde hair, dirty clothes, you know, the type of kids in these spots?" he asks.

The man nods, "Oh yes, I think he went that way." He points to the end of the alley, leading to the night market.

Jesse sighs, "Thank you, friend." He says and starts to run to that direction.

Passing through the street, Jessica arrives with Leon.

"You got it back?" she asks.

"No, the rascal ran through the market, it'll be hard to find him now." He said.

Jessica rubs his arm, "Y'know let's just walk by, see if we find him." She said, before hitching Leon.

He nods and walks through the crowd, cautious, like a tiger spotting it's prey. Jessica was calm, however.