New Things, Murfree Country

"Okay, stop here, Love." Jessica instructed Jesse as she dismounted and set up her materials to paint.

"I did say I want to see your paintings doll, but I never thought we'd have to travel for a few days just to find a view." Jesse said. They are in Roanoke Valley right now. Jesse dismounted and helped her set up her canvas.

"Of course, it's a dedication Jesse." she said.

"Of course it is, doll. I'm just teasing." he said as he cupped her cheek and kissed her temple.

It was a few days ago after the bank robbery and Jesse immediately found a letter on his table, which Karen noticed and gave him a smug look.

"Ooh, who's that from?" Karen asked as she tried to grab the letter.

"None of your business, Jones." Jesse said as he pulled it away from her but she was fast enough to get it from the other side.

"Ooh, From a Jessica Wilde, with a heart!" she exclaimed "Oh my Lord, Jesse's in love with a twin name!"

"Give me that! Go bother Macguire or something." Jesse said as he snatched the letter again, causing Karen to laugh.

"I will, goodluck, loverboy!" She finally said leaving her alone.

Jesse shook his head in remembering the encounter with the letter and focused on the task at hand.

"Why don't ya set up the tent, I'll wake ya when it's ready." Jessica said.

"Why? I want to watch you." Jesse said.

"If you say so... But this might take a while." she said.

"Of course baby, I don't mind. As long as I watch you." he said, causing the girl to blush uncontrollably. Jesse chuckled and stood behind her "You still aren't used to my lines huh?" he said, kissing her neck in the process.

"I-I never had anyone say those things before." she confessed.

"Impossible." he said, continuing to kiss her cheek, "These cute rosy cheeks are enough to fall in love for." Jesse said as he attacked her cheeks, tickling her.

She stopped "Are you calling me fat?" she asked jokingly as she stroked her paintbrush while she copies the waterfall in front of her.

"No, I'm calling you cute." Jesse said, and they both laughed. "Alright, I'll let you focus on your painting which it already looks amazing, considering that it had only been ten minutes, plus, I was distracting you." he said as he genuinely admired the painting.

"I just have that genuine talent Mr. Creed." She said smugly.

"That you have." he said as he lowered to nose-to-nose and pat her head.

He watched her become focused at painting the scene before here. How she'd let her tongue adorably slip out of her lips. How her brows would furrow to see her artwork. How her eyes would squint to paint even the tiniest possible detail in for her painting. Jesse just watched, it was entertaining, just her presence was enough for him to enjoy the day.

A few hours later, the girl finally finished the painting and showed it to her lover.

"Well?" she asked expectantly.

Jesse looked at the painting and is at a loss for words, she copied the scenery perfectly but added her own style and brush strokes. "I... You know what I'm gonna say, doll. It's amazing!" he said happily as he pulled her between his legs.

"Thank you! You're too generous good sir!" she said giggling slightly.

"Of course, anything for my best girl." he said as he laid his head on her shoulder, watching the sunset.