Must Be Love

"Where have you been!?" A woman asks as Jesse enters the house.

Without looking at her and already heading up to his room, "Around." he said dryly, causing the woman to grab him harshly before he gets up the stairs.

"YOU LOOK AT ME WHEN YOU ARE SPEAKING, BOY!" She shouts at him. This is a normal occurrence for him, that's why he looks dazed, and tired.

"Why should I? There's not much to look at." he says, again, with the driest tone he could ever do.

"You were with them street kids again, weren't you!" she says angrily.

"Bravo, you guessed it... Mother." Jesse said with a slight applause.

"I HAVE HAD IT WITH YOU!" his mother shouts again as she grabbed Jesse by the ear and drags him upstairs to his room, passing by her husband, looking worried.

"Julieta! What are you doing to the boy!?" he angrily asked.

"YOU ARE JUST LIKE HIM, JONATHAN! AMERICANS, YOU PIECES OF SHIT!" Her italian accent completely taking over, as she harshly grabs Jesse by the back of his neck to push him in his room. She ordered the servants to pack a bag for Jesse.

"What are you doing!? JULIETA!" Jonathan asks her trying to get to the boy but for some reason, the strength woman has is unbelievable, anger is definitely taking over.

"YOU ARE GOING TO CHICAGO! A REFORM SCHOOL FOR BAD CHILDREN LIKE YOU!" She shouts at the boy, as he watched the servants pack him a bag.

"YOU CAN'T SEND ME THERE! I HAVE FRIENDS HER-" Before he could finish his sentence, a hand was coming in contact with his cheek... Causing him to open his eyes to the present... He's back... Nightmares, again... Can't even have a short nap after a day of chores.

He sat up on his cot and rubbed his temple to relieve the stress. It had been a few days since they set up camp in Clemens Point. The first thing that was done by Dutch, Hosea and Arthur were fishing. They looked like they had a good time, even if they try not to. Also, Trelawny was arrested but knowing Dutch, he got that man out of that predicament. Sadie rides with the men now, that's exciting. Jesse made his way to send a letter to Jessi, so they can meet up in town. Today is the day they had agreed on.

He got up and gets dressed out of his work clothes. A normal day shirt that's folded on the sleeves. A pair of pants and boots and his hat. A few greetings from the members are made.

He walks to the horse station and brushes Leon till he's shiny, also feeding, we shall never forget that.

"Where you goin'?" Sean asks Jesse while he's on guard duty.

"Just meeting someone." Jesse replies, hoping he won't ask any more questions... But we know Sean...

"Ohhh, is it a pretty lady?" Sean asked and Jesse just smiled as he fixes his saddle then mounts up. "IT IS!" Sean exclaims in excitement.

"It ain't your business." Jesse smiled at him as he rode away.

"If you mess up, can I take a shot!?" Seans shouts for Jesse to hear.

"Not a chance boy!" Jesse finally said and then he snaps his reigns to go to Rhodes.

During Jesse's short travel, Jessica is in Penelope's room, having a short breakdown as to what she's going to wear.

"Jessica, you wore a white blouse and a blue skirt on your first date, why are you worrying?" Penelope asked her.

"Well I didn't know we'd get this far. Ain't nothing wrong with trying." Jesse says as she fixes the ribbon on her dress then turns to Penelope "Now, how do I look?"