Warm Winter Nights

The gang continues to ride a fair distance back towards their own camp, when they spot someone in the snow ahead of them near the lake.

"Hey, you see that feller? Wasn't he at the camp with Colm?" Dutch asked.

"Leave him to me then." Jesse suggested.

"Alright we're heading back. Just bring him back alive. He could be useful." Dutch said and rode away.

"What you talking about?" Arthur said, about to protest.

"You had all the fun Morgan, leave some to me."

Arthur muttered a 'Fine' and followed Dutch back to camp.

Jesse start to ride towards the man. He notices but before he can run farther, he was already lassoed and being hogtied by Jesse.

"Don't hurt me!" The O'driscoll said.

"I will if you don't stop moving." Jesse replied as he carried the mand and stowed him on his horse and mounted.

"What's your name?" Jesse asked.

"It's Kieran." he replied

"Kieran what?" Jesse said.

"Duffy, Kieran Duffy!" He said.

"Well, I ain't gonna lie to you... You're gonna have better days."

"Where are you taking me?" Kieran asked.

"You'll see." Jesse said.

"What are you gonna do to me?" Kieran asked again. Annoying Jesse, as you can tell, he doesn't like it when people ask him too many questions.

"You gonna keep makin' noise? If you do, I'll cut your parts up real good and feed 'em to ya to shut you up!" Jesse threatened.

"No, please!" Kieran begged.

"One more noise from you, and I'll enjoy feeding you things you ain't gonna like, am I clear?" Jesse warned.
Jesse continues to ride up the trail towards camp.

"Come on, mister, p-please!" Kieran begged again causing Jesse to stop his horse and dismounts to face Kieran, grabbing his knife in the process.

"You gonna shut up or not? See, my boss tells me to keep you alive but I don't really care for his orders that much, one more word Kieran, I'll do the worst." he said while pointing the knife.

Kieran frantically nodded and vowed to himself to not mutter another word in his presence, not even a whimper. Jesse mounts up again and comes to a forested hill and continues riding. He continues riding through the snow and, after a fair deal of riding, makes it to Colter.

"We're here you little shit." he said, waiting for a response and smirked when he didn't get any.

Jesse dismounts his horse, picks up Kieran, and starts bringing him over to a cabin. Dutch followed by Arthur comes out of the cabin Jesse is walking to.

"You got the little shit, did you?"

"Yep... He might be silent while I'm here." Jesse says.

"Why?" Arthur asked.

"I.. Might've scared him a lil' bit." Jesse silently confessed.

Jesse throws Kieran onto the ground. Dutch comes out of the doorway with the plan in his hand. Jesse unties Kieran.

"Well, if that's the case, me and Dutch can handle this son of a bitch." Arthur said.

"You sending me away again?" Jesse act sad and crushed.