The Lotus's Bloom

I took Neji's body and started healing him with my blood

Dozo: don't die on me Neji, don't die on us...we need you

I was giving it my all but it just wouldn't do. So I did what I needed to.

I had build up chakra on my hand and a lotus had spawned on my hand. I had touched his stomach, making the lotus touch his stomach. I then blew cuts on the rod, making it cut in pieces. It slowly got off his back and stomach and I continued to heal him. This was a suicidal jutsu but a promise is a promise...and I swore to protect everyone.

While Neji was on the verge of death, Obito was trying to manipulate Naruto

I couldn't do anything as I needed full concentration to save Neji's life. But I swear if Naruto had given to Obito's manipulation...I would've gone in a rampage...out of annoyance.

Dozo: stay with me Neji

I was giving Neji my chakra but it seemed less...so I had used my mark and was transferring him my chakra and energy. I felt lightheaded but at least Neji was healing. The lotus transferred my chakra and blood to him, handing him my energy and strength. It made it easier that he was still alive...otherwise...I can't even think. Lotus symbolizes rebirth and strength. I had developed this jutsu myself in the Mount. The Gods took me to.

While I was losing myself, Neji was regaining himself.

Neji: Dozo...

I took my hand away from him and gripped on my clothes, panting. I was struggling to breathe.

Hinata: Neji!

Naruto: Neji!

Hinata immediately checked on Neji and Naruto supported me.

Neji: Thank you...Dozo...

Naruto softly smiled as he looked at me

Naruto: thank you...Dozo

Obito: enough!

Obito then covered him and madara with the 10 tails arm and the 10 tails formed a tailed beast ball

???: they're going to hit us!

Bee: recharging completed!

Bee then faced against it, tailed beast ball vs tailed beast ball

Sakura came to me again and naruto handed me to her. Another medic came and took Neji

She took me in a safer place and began healing me again

Sakura: You just recovered and you're wounded again...

Dozo: I'm fine...just...a little...tired...

Sakura: yeah right "just a little"...

I watched the battle happen and naruto created shadow clones and gave everyone the 9 tails chakra.

I watched the battle and smiled

Dozo: We're holding on good...

Sakura nodded

Sakura: yeah.

We had definitely gotten stronger with Naruto's chakra. I then did an activation seal and gave everyone my mark's chakra in advance.

Dozo: Haruno...can I ask you something...?

Sakura: yeah..?

Dozo: do you think I've done enough...? For him to forgive me...?

Sakura: yes...more than enough...

Dozo: thank you...

(2nd change: Neji's death)