Haruno Sakura

My eyes widened...I had traumatic flashback, back when he stabbed me with chidori...I almost died there...I'd never forgive him for that, never...!

???" No! sasuke!
( a familiar voice yelled)

I looked at the woman....

Dozo: " Haruno... "

Sasuke: " What a surprise "

I took this as an opportunity and got Karin away from Sasuke

Sasuke: " what are you doing here Sakura? "

Sakura: Look Sasuke, I'm here because I've deserted the leaf! I'm coming with you!

My eyes widened...has she gone mad?! I always knew that she was obsessed but this desperate?! No! What the fuck happened?! I was out only for a second or 2! Was this her plan or something?! But- what?! Im confused! I don't understand!

Sasuke: " what's in it for you to join me? Just what are you plying? "

Sakura: " I'm not plotting anything! Ever since you left the hidden leaf I-I just find myself regretting not going with you...look! I'll do anything you tell me to, I'm tired of regrets! "

Sasuke: " do you know what I really want? "

Sakura: " don't you understand?! I don't care what you want, I'll do anything you say! "

Sasuke: " to destroy the leaf! That is what I want! You think you really can do that? To betray the hidden leaf for me? "

Sakura: " yes, I would, if you asked me to "

Sasuke: " alright, then why don't you prove it to me? Kill either one of them. Right now, do that, and I'll accept that you're serious "
( he said, pointing to me and Karin)

Sakura gulped, gripping on her created fist

Sakura: " who is she? "
(sakura asked, pulling a Kunai)

My eyes widened I was trembling...was he serious? Was she serious? Did I get played again?...did I lose...? Was I pawn...? A puppet...? What...?

Sasuke: " a member of Taka, the group I put together, though at this point as you see she's useless. Sakura, you're a medical ninja right? It's perfect, you can replace her, this will work out just fine... and if you even put up the strength to kill Dozo it'll prove to me that you truly deserted everything... and even showcase the power...so...do it... "

Dozo: ' baiting me out like that... damn you Sasuke! But then again...what could I expect?! That IS sasuke after all...tch! Screw him! I'd kill him if I had the chance to! '

Sasuke : " what's the matter, Sakura? You can't do it? "

I was paralyzed...unable to move...

Karin: Hey...you...move...now...

I looked down at her and pitied her...

Sakura was trembling, lost in her thoughts and then Sasuke used chidori and was about to kill Sakura...But Kakashi came to the rescue and I blew Sasuke away.

I then moved aside with Karin

Dozo: I'm afraid there might be another battle...and you're injured So you mustn't be here... I did as I could to heal you...but in the efforts I need you to relax.

She weakly nodded

I then created a blood field for Karin and inside, she was healing

I then looked to my side

Dozo: now I need to have a chat with Sasuke...

while I was moving to Sasuke, Sakura was moving to Karin

I stopped

Dozo: Sakura...

Sakura:  Dozo...

I looked at her with fuming eyes

Dozo: why?

Sakura: No, no, you don't understand! I was trying to kill him! It was just a distraction, I-

Dozo: Shut it...Haruno...just go to the redhead

I said, walked to the battle field, ignoring Sakura. Sakura stood silent...tears escaped her emerald eyes and she locked her fists. She bit her lips and sniffled silently...I then stopped when I noticed her crying. I took a deep breath and sighed

Dozo: Haruno, don't be a fool...
(I mumbled as I walked further away)